7's Workshop of Weed

Dude wtf… I just looked at my spawn bag from like August or September and found this. I never put it into fruiting conditions. How did this happen?

4 Likes

Looks like this was it in August. I moved late September and never opened the bag. It sat it a Walmart sack in my closet until about 15 mins ago I found that. Somehow it fruited.

2 Likes

3 Likes

43f/117 @ 2.3-2.4EC

• Season - 3ml/l
  • Canna A&B - 3ml/l
  • Calmag - 2ml/l
  • Cannazym - 2.5ml/l
  • Canna pk 13/14 - 1.5ml/l

Some nice pink coming out of the surviving plant. This’ll be the first pinkish/off-colour plant i’ve grown and im excited to get some nice shots when it starts to thicken up. Probably reckon another 30 days or so on this one. It’s a CBD strain anyway so it shouldnt be too bad if I let it go for longer

9 Likes

As we approach the end of this grow, the pink pistils I was hoping would follow through with pink/purple sugar leaves unfortunately just lost all colour and now look like normal buds :cry:

Is a shame the second plant had to be chopped.

61f/136 @ 0.7 EC

• Calmag 1ml/l
  • Cannazym 3.5ml/l
  • Overdrive 2ml/l

Isnt it great when you mix your nutes and the pH comes out exactly at the right value? chef’s kiss

Bubblicious autos have been a bit of a pain. They stretched too much and ended up needing to be re-potted to support them but one of the two didnt like it and ended up dead anyway which leaves me with another half yield for the stop-gap harvest :sob: so I have potted 5 more seeds for another “Aurora Indica” type grow (which ironically happened because of a similar situation regarding stock)

Not sure what I’ll end up doing with that auto, perhaps let it grow out in a small pot and allow this 5 to grow in medium pots, or select 4 and use a medium pot. We’ll see how it goes.

Lemon OG Haze by Nirvana seeds (fem/photo)

And lastly onto my shroom situation

After tossing out my APE tubs with no yield, I decided to go back to the III series for a few tubs to make up for the lost time (seems to be a reoccurring pattern here…)

The takeaway tubs yielded a nice small amount (as expected with small tubs). I almost threw away 2 of the tubs because of weird bubbly growth that I was sceptical about, but I persevered with it and it all fruited fine with no signs of contamination.

And now I have spawned the TEN jars into 2 tubs, they are starting to fruit very nicely also

I expect a couple hundred grams off these 2 tubs.

I have 8 more jars that have been inoculated with the remaining agar dishes with the III series as I have decided this year to retire them and to start a new selection process on a new variant, the B+ and the Hawaiian.

From multi-spore syringe

12 Likes

Too bad about the autos, but your mushrooms are kicking ass!

2 Likes

Thanks! I just harvested the first flush and WOW such a dense canopy. My dehydrator is packed to the brim

3 Likes

My one and only cake that I was about to give up on, has fruited to my surprise! I can grow mycelium.

5 Likes

Impressive journal. Well done.

2 Likes

Thanks! Im still at it. I’ve scaled back my operations significantly but I’m still growing. I don’t tend to track much these days as I just simply do not have the time since I started spending more and more time with my music hobby.

3 Likes