7's Workshop of Weed

Wow, that is an impressive looking well stocked fridge!

Cheers
G

1 Like

:eyes: You stocking up for the apocalypse? or maybe a fun party?

Shrooms for days!! Weeks even!

Also, wanted to say that your app is really nice, I’ve been using it for a couple months now after originally finding it on reddit. Been wanting to work on it and send some PR’s but I’ve been lazy/distracted with my own garden lately and have nothing to contribute to you :smile:: Thanks for the hard work on it though, and this journal has definitely been an interesting and fun read ^^

5 Likes

Thanks! Its taken about 2 months or so to get to this point from a single mushroom and some spores from a couple tiny caps. Now i’ve started up with grain I should be able to have a cycle going, but I may have made a few too many transfers because a lot of them are fully colonised on the plates and I cant use them yet! will either need to throw them out, or make more transfers (which means even more plates!!)

just lockdown boredom lol. I need to be more aggressive with my selection, there’s definitely some dishes that have weak growth. May need to do a purge.

Thats great to hear, glad its useful for others.

This is the story of my life although lockdown has given me much more time to work on it. Im hoping to have another update out fairly soon with a re-written stats page (posted above) and a bunch of fixes/small improvements, then I plan on re-writing the app (the codebase is 5 years old!) to learn some new patterns/coding techniques

6 Likes

buds so thick she can’t keep herself upright

11 Likes

getting closer to monoculture. The latest recipe of agar is proving to promote really nice growth, I just hope that it’s solid enough to cut when I come to transfer to grain/agar

5 Likes

The hunt for a citrus-y strain begins. Seedsman Lemonchello Haze to begin with. I will try and get some successful clones from each of these when they are older

6 Likes

Good luck, with Lemonchello for a name it would probably be citrusy. Have you tried the drink, my wife loves lemonchello liqueur.

5 Likes

I don’t drink so have not, but the reviews of the seeds suggest it will be very lemony so i’m hoping!

2 Likes

Makin’ progress

5 Likes

phenotype already showing their differences, 4 look generally good, one not so much, but still early days.

6 Likes

BRF Cakes spawned to bulk coco:shredded cake 2:1 on 04/05 colonising very well in only a couple days! cracked the lid to allow some FAE and will likely start fruiting conditions today/tomorrow

8 Likes

Chronic haze all dried, trimmed up, and jarred.

9 Likes

Berries and Cheese

12 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::v::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

That’s NICE!!
:star_struck: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

THAT’S RIGHT NICE!!
:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

I have 3 mason jars left and 3 more plants to dry and trim :weary: not sure what to do really, will probably have to resort to using zip bags

3 Likes

double chonk

9 Likes

Postmortem of the berries and cheese. Dem roots!! I usually breakdown the rootball to reclaim some coco but this particular one was so packed I wasnt getting much back out

The 'ol coco tub

5 Likes

Plants moved to main tent under the bridgelux light (temporarily until the side tent which is being used to dry the berries and cheese is done). Likely to transplant into fabric pots and topped by this weekend, at this rate

4 Likes

Berries and cheese post-cut pre-dry

10 Likes