7's Workshop of Weed

APE samples growing strong

Perfectly detached veil covered in spores

9 Likes

Thanks to @slain who suggested a bootlace crimp. MUCH easier to get into those connectors, and much cleaner :ok_hand:

9 Likes

Gen 14

Skunk Haze CBD day 3 veg (since first set of real leaves)

Since harvesting (so far) 850g+ in my last grow, decided to pull it back a bit and only run 1 tent for this grow - with updated lights (see above). I’m out of CBD bud from the previous grow and I’d quite like a less heavy strain so opted to run these CBD seeds, which also happen to be one of the chosen genetics for my lemon hunt.

Plan is to start with 3 and finish with 2. So far B and C look strongest, but will decide this weekend when I transfer them to their final 30ltr smart pots.

Currently watering at 5.5pH @1.4EC with Rhizotonic, Seasol, Canna A&B, Calmag, Liquid silicon.

6 Likes

If you were having that much trouble getting wires into those connectors I’m guessing your probably using the wrong gauge wire believe it’s 18-24 awg on the spec sheet, but guess it’s done now

2 Likes

yeah I was using the reel of wire I’ve had for ages. Wasnt solid core which was really the issue, but the bootlace crimp worked a treat

1 Like

7 Jars + 4L sub = 8L tub of the III series. I expect a few good flushes from this

I had 1 APE LC->Agar dish that had filled out nicely so cut out some chunks from that into some vacant jars. Growing nicely, have more isolated transfers also going on agar at the same time

9 Likes

14v/25
Topped down to 3rd node
Bottom node trimmed

5.7pH, 2.1EC

• Rhizotonic 1ml/l
  • Seasol 2ml/l
  • Canna A&B 2.5ml/l
  • Calmag 2ml/l
  • Liquid silicon 1.5ml/l
8 Likes

Trimmed bottom fam leaves and the inner fan leaves pointing toward the middle and begun the LST. One of the plants has very thick stems so was hard to train and ended up breaking one of the nodes

Added some rooting gel on the break and taped it up. Hopefully it’ll bounce back.

27v/37

5.5pH 1.8EC

• Canna A&B 2ml/l
  • Calmag 2ml/l

Will increase back to 2.4ish EC for the next round of feeding.

11 Likes

For the III mega tub (7 jars) I ended up with just over 100g dry after around 3 flushes. Decided to dunk and see if I could squeeze some more out and oh boy are they coming out big!

13 Likes

Big trim today. All but the top and 2nd node. There’s a couple stems that are falling back short but I plan on leveling them out in preparation for a scrog tomorrow. I still need to build the second light and I still need to clear out my shed so going to be a busy week.

5.6pH 2.1EC

• Canna A&B 3ml/l
  • Calmag 2ml/l
  • Seasol 2ml/l

Will be adding cannazym next feeding onwards.

12 Likes

What strain is this?

1 Like

This is Fiji! I’ve only been growing Fiji (and now APE) as its the only culture I put onto agar. This particular tub is from the selected III series (history in this post) and was the flush taken after a 24 water dunk. Biggest fruits I’ve taken so far.

4 Likes

Very nice work! I am trying my hand growing the GT for the first time.

3 Likes

Awesome, good luck! I found it tricky at first but quickly perfected a process that yields good results. Much higher turn around than Cannabis so iterating was easier

3 Likes

Second light built. Scrog net up. Flipped to flower.

Over the past week and a bit i’ve been preparing to flower these girls but needed to build the second light. Built the frame on the weekend of the 21st and drilled and placed all the strips throughout the week proceeding. Wired up and installed today along with the scrog net ready for flower.

One last big trim to remove all but the top 1 or 2 nodes (before and after 1 day later)

65v/75

5.7pH 2.1EC

• Canna A&B 3ml/l
  • Seasol 2ml/l
  • Cannazym 2.5ml/l
  • Calmag 2ml/l
10 Likes

Hey 7,
Is v.2.6 still the best to use if I wanted to download your app?

1 Like

The latest alpha build is the best that way you’ll get all the little bug fixes ive been making https://github.com/7LPdWcaW/GrowTracker-Android/releases/tag/alpha

5 Likes

Happy new year

We start off with some slightly bad news. One of my plants has started growing bananas so I have had to cull it, leaving me with just one plant for this harvest.

On the bright side though, the other plant was the stronger one and has started showing growing pink pistils that im hoping will result in pink buds.

32f/107 @ 2.2 EC

• Season - 3ml/l
  • Canna A&B - 3ml/l
  • Calmag - 2ml/l
  • Cannazym - 2.5ml/l
  • Canna pk 13/14 - 1ml/l

To make up for the lost plant, i’ll be planting some auto fems to fill the space as the lights are on 12/12.

Mushies

The APE tubs have been extremely disappointing. I’ve yielded so far only 3 or 4 small fruits with 2 other tubs not producing anything.

Colonised but not pinning

Pinning, but not fruiting.

Frustrating tubs that i’m putting down to bad genetics. I know APEs take longer than normal cubes, but these have been going for like 2 months now.

Back to my Fijis

Pretty mycellium.

Going big to make up for lost time on the APEs

4 more take away tubs off 2 jars I had left going. I had 3 other tubs but had to throw them away due to bacterial infection.

12 Likes

Still goin super hard I see, 7. I wasnt able to finish my last run due to a move but I have some GTs I can still run, just need to get supplies ready.

I’m also thinking of giving hydro a shot and using the Canna lineup. Love the tie-downs! I’m gonna replicate that in the future.
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks! Yeah Im not the best at scrogging but i’ve done an OK job with the tucks this time. The grids are a tad too big for my liking but it is what it is.

I love the canna lineup, its all I use with a couple substitutes like seasol for canna boost.

2 Likes