8000+ ft, 2500+ meters, Southwest US outdoor

Eleven Roses is delicious flavor when smoke…

I have a fews packs…

2 Likes

I have been enjoying Caramelo and Delicious Cheese Candy from last year. I am SOLD on Delicious Seeds. They know what they are doing!

I am stoked for these.

I bought a lot of their stuff a couple of years ago also. I should circle back around to them again sometime. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

AK Bean Brains - TK NL5 Haze / NL1 “Big Fuck”

8 Likes

InHouse Genetics Slurricane

7 Likes

Alien Kush F2

7 Likes

Shoreline Genetics – CandyMac x Bubba

7 Likes

Shoreline Genetics – ECSD x GDP

10 Likes

magnificent collection of genetics :evergreen_tree: :deciduous_tree: :evergreen_tree: :deciduous_tree: :evergreen_tree: :deciduous_tree: :evergreen_tree:
what envy… I hope to be like this in 365 days in covelo… :ceuta_and_melilla: :airplane: :us: :bear: :evergreen_tree: :deciduous_tree: :evergreen_tree: :deciduous_tree:

3 Likes

Bodhi – Sun Ra (SFV OG x Wookie 15)

9 Likes

This is one I bred this year. Tahoe OG x White Widow / Haze

11 Likes

AK Bean Brains – Kali Mist

8 Likes

The Weasel’s Albany NY Sour Diesel cutting

9 Likes

Awesome! Really looking forward to seeing how far these go before harvest. I imagine the temps dropping really slam the accelerator in terms of flower, that Slurricane and Alien Kush are moving pretty quick.

I’m still in the low 60s to high 50s farther south, so nothing dramatic has happened at all. I’m sure you’re down to 40s by now.

Nice looking plants :sunglasses: :+1:

3 Likes

We saw 33F about a week ago, and it’s 37F this morning.

Each strain responds differently, the Slurricane is definitely the fastest finisher in the garden this year, and the Alien Kush is always reliable too (I’m sad that I’m killing her off, actually).

It is always a gamble here. The Tahoe OG has the most frost resistance of anything in the garden, I think.

Harvest is definitely right around the corner. I’m just waiting for the big freezes to start.

5 Likes

Tahoe OG original clone-only OG Kush

9 Likes

Kali Mist

8 Likes

Shoreline Genetics CandyMac Bubba (left) and ECSD x GDP (right)

8 Likes

Alaskan Big Foot Haze (AK Bean Brains TK/NL5/Haze/NL1 Big Fuck)

7 Likes

Authentic Genetics Purple Haze x NL2

11 Likes

Great stuff !!!

I have some Nepali seeds collected at 3200 meters and 2500 meters.

Would be interesting to see how your strains adapt over time.

3 Likes