808 genetics pathetic

What does that mean? Is that bad?

Well he hasn’t even grown and dried and sorted yet. You think that’s good?
I definitely don’t
:+1:t2::sunglasses::australia:

1 Like

Believe it or not, if the bud isn’t heavily impregnated to almost every calyx, it does take time to find the seed in multi strains. Took me several months to sort CG and 4 phenos of Chocolate Haze crossed to Xmas. Sometimes on the outside or loose, but most on the inside and require breaking up to find…who’s breaking up bud unless they’re ready to use it ? I don’t think in all instances of seeded crosses they went out immediately, still took at least a month to prepare. If he’s not doing heavily pollinated crops, depending on how much weight will determine time it takes to gather. The grown out part sounds by his determination and ego, but the amount of time I can definitely attest, regardless his price points and practices reflect badly on his inflated ego to think he’s some Shantibaba or Ben Dronkers. Maybe he can get there, then again he may be a legend in his own mind. I don’t what it is about some breeders they get this high and mighty attitude theirs is the best, it all gets to their head than letting the work of the plant’s product do the speaking instead

2 Likes

You grew a polyhybrid outside in the worst temp in your area for what, 30 years? and the fucked humidity…

Dude sells packs for 50 a pack and gives em away for free. You act like a jerk on the internet and thats why you got booted, not cause your plant hermed.

I’ve got my own criticisms of 808 but you’re seriously a child, instead of waiting for him to email you back you went off on him in his own discord and now you’re trying to run around and complain about your plant herming after the worst heat for dozens of years in down under! Take some responsibility, gypsy.

Ahhh ive been waiting for our lying little touter to come along and hunt more freebies from one of his lurking spots.

Before you go spouting off you pathetic little jerk,do yourself a favour and get your facts right. A poly hybrid is that what wedding cake x meatbreath is???

Ive grown wedding cake crosses outdoors 3 years running . 2 bad summers this was same as last year and wedding cake x og kush was fine last year.

30 years ??? Hahahahaha

I msg him. Directly little man. You are the disgrace to Canada little fella. And all you do is wander about, too lazy to get a job and live on social media.

Get a life , stop touting for freebies everywhere including 808 right . You’re Jake the snakes little boy now too are you.

Where on earth do you get off spouting absolute garbage about my weather conditions here.
You have no idea where Ilive and if you did you would not have come out with the EXACT dribble that came out of the ponzi man at 808 mouth.

You little fella wanna get off your ass stop being little touters for wanker pollen chuckers like 808 and get a job.

Get your facts right not from the scammer… oh and the other 15 plants didn’t herm by the way.
Pass that on to the flog.

And I have my emails before and screenshots of everything that went down. I don’t need 808 , maybe you do. Stop following me around little boy , or if you want to troll get ya facts right.

Oh ya growing yet, or still collecting freebies from all the discord servers you’re on.

Ahh that’s better
Cheers
:+1:t2::sunglasses::australia::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Thanks for posting here. This is a prime example of why every seed maker having their own discord server that they moderate themselves is a problem. People on those discord servers are only able to see good reports and hype without seeing any negative reports or problems.

4 Likes

100% Was a belt down on me from mods and the so called breeder himself. Was a joke really. I have grown outdoors all my life, and last 5 years well over 100 plants from dozens of breeders trying to find what works best for me here.

This was my 1st herm mid grow.

Ill leave it there.
Cheers
:pray:t2::+1:t2::sunglasses::australia:

2 Likes

good god it’s like junior high school in here :frowning:

3 Likes

Gday teach
Hahahahaha
Sometimes a good high school vent works.
But all good read and move on lad
Cheers

1 Like

808 is a garbage company. I gave them a chance and I shouldn’t. I grew their strains out and I was a vendor for them and they have terrible germination rates and customer service. I’m sorry you had a bad experience too. If anyone hasn’t dealt with them and is reading this, seriously don’t deal with this company.

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @darkglobeseedbank!

Thanks for joining our little community. If you feel like it, there is a “introduction thread” we love seeing people use when they are first starting out at OG. It’s an awesome spot to meet people and tell everyone what you are all about .

Looking forward to seeing you in the threads and checking out what’s growing in your garden :fire::star_struck::beers::raised_hands:

Peace,
Loggershands

4 Likes

Think I gave you the link to the old thread :rofl: try this one instead

3 Likes

Agreed 808 is pathetic. When he gets all cocky and acts like guys that have been growing 20 years longer than him know nothing, it irks me. But hey he’s the true crippy god so let’s bow down :rofl: ……dudes a scrub.

3 Likes

I will say there’s something there to the Corn, but it pales compared to my CripXmas…

1 Like

I’ll say His genetics could be good. I’ve never given em a try, I just didn’t like him as a person.

2 Likes

Xmas bud in the cross you referring to?

1 Like

That I DO AGREE with brother :facepunch:

2 Likes

Yes Tampa Crippy x Xmas Bud x PTK recombinant

1 Like

did i do something wrong @Loggershands …i was gifted these from a friend i will admit 5/6 popped without any issues…was your reference or comment . a knock at me? for using the seeds from 808?i am new to the group, and learning as i go.

2 Likes

Naw bro, you good. My comment was directed at darkglobesewdbank because this was his first post in OG. The introduction thread is by no means mandatory but I just wanted to make sure he knew it was there. I always recommend it to the new people as a great way to get you name out there and meet established members. That’s all I was up to.

3 Likes