88g13hp seeds?

Got a year of growing under my belt. I’ve done digging and I’m coming up empty handed so far. I know the history of the 88g13hp and that it’s not supposed to be sold. If that’s the case, where would someone go about finding these?

11 Likes

Post what your looking for here,

Probably get some answers quicker to your search.

4 Likes

Nice. Thanks much. Been walkin around blind wondering where to even ask lmao.

4 Likes

Hazeman offers NDNguys g13hp if I recall, which is the hp used by Bodhi. Check with them.

4 Likes

Not sure if he still has them but @SCJedi aka Synergy Genetics did a run a couple years ago. Same NDNguy stuff. I still have mine. :sunglasses:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Did ndn guy keep a clone of these or just reproduce them ? I always wondered why bhodi and some of the other breeders use that 88g13hashplant/nl tag cys im sure they all use a reproduction. Or have they got the actual plant that was parented by 88g13 and the nl hashplant ?
I think what sensi sell as mr nice is g13 hashplant/nl too. Is it the same ?

2 Likes

im going to run some here to make seed soon, if you dont mind waiting til i get to them maybe end of the year? otherwise you can find them at sensi seeds, but they dont ship to the states but if look around at other seedbanks you will find them, attiude ect herbies ect

13 Likes

Not the same no…

Dudes specify 88g13hp to emphasize what they are using came from 88 stock and not the 2000s remake.

2 Likes

Ohhhh baby. Sweet. Yes, I can wait. This is a grand hunt of mine and hadn’t even come up with much seed runs on OG. I’m trying to make this one the one I don’t get from a seedbank. Planning a co-op run?

3 Likes

I was about to say the same and wasn’t 100% positive. Bodhi uses the straight 88g13hp not any /nl or nl88g13hp. I’ve seen others specify which though.

3 Likes

I think the 2000 one uses 88g13 x skunk as well. It gets confusing with lables like that. Does any have any idea what generation some of the breeders using are or the ones going around please. It would be cool if real 88g13 x hashplant/nl seeds were still around.

2 Likes

Well there is nl in 88g13hp but that part is always left out :wink: it’s g13 cut x ((hp cut x nl1) x nl1) or close to that.

Bodhi inbred 88g13hp toward the g13 for a few generations and pulled his male out of those

10 Likes

I think so too, but I’ll let the experts decide

2 Likes

no co op run, ill run them for me to pass out when i can so hang tight for a bit. the 88g13hp do float around here from time to time as well

9 Likes

@Barefrog did a seed increase of ndnguy stock. Those are what I have here but i am down to just the one female that is going to get hit with pollen from @Radicle_Reefer from his group of 88g13hp. Need a few more people with Ndnguy stock to send me thier seeds for a big increase hehehe

15 Likes

You looking for some 88g13hp? I have some NDNguys stock from Hazeman and I’d be willing to give it up for a seed increase if you’re interested.

9 Likes

I ran the pack bare sent me and did a small increase to play with, most leaned to the hp side.

I still have cuts of everything :upside_down_face:

Well “cuts” lol

19 Likes

what i know about ghash aka. 88ghash.

the original line is made up like this:
g13 clone only X “hp” male, made by nevil.
(“hp” = hp bx = hp x hp/nl1)

ndn bought a pack in 1988 from the first batch of SS and over time
made two repros from his pack of that release = 88g13/hp F3.

he kept those f3 for himself, but they got kinda old and so he gave those to
mota and a few others for reproduction … bodhi was amoing them, afaik.
@Barefrog also recieved some at the time, i think (?) (and me too, btw …
we were all posting at cannatonic- and another closed board at the time :wink: ).

ndnguy (aka. nate or n8tive) helped mota with the phenos in the repro and
they created a few differnt repro-lines. those were distributed mixed openly
with the condition that they don’t get sold … (2 of the 3 lines i have as well).
hazeman and a few others since then have sold it, though. there was some
drama about this at the time and people had fall-outs over it ect.

__

about MNS g13-lines:
their new version of g13widow is also pure, but that only magically appeared
after that direct 1st-cross (made by pacific and then worked to f4 by reef) was
reproduced for derg corra into F5 = now MNS also sells a “pure” gwidow too.
(… it appreared only a few months after the DG-release :face_with_monocle: :smile:)

basically if you are looking for a direct g13-cross you can skip 90% of the
MNS-lines, because they have skunk mixed in for the most part. only their
g13/haze is an IBL of a pure direct cross worked by shantibaba … the haze
overpowered the g13 to the point that only the yield is a reliable reccurring
trait of the original clone, tho = while the line is really great it sadly is also
not really a reliable referrence of the g13 clone only → too much sativa.

today hazeman is the place to look for if you want it pure and bodhi
would be my first choice (today) to check upon some combos :wink:

(sub rosa genetics also had a few very, very nice crosses
made with that ghash-seed they got from ndn and mota.)

__

there are also lines made by others like g13project in denmark that also
should be mentioned. here the ghash was worked via bx’s, throwbacks
and generational crosses inside the ghash-line to get out the most g13-
expressions as possible …

the “klar” cut was the result (= G13hp worked into a IX4/bx2/f4, if i got that right.
so, LOTS of work went into that). that clone was the mother that i used for the
SLOTH (while doing the gwidow repro) = klar x gwidow f4

it’s kind of a “G13 in beanform” in SANstyle :slight_smile: that was around 2014/15 or so.

here is more info on the danish work on the ghash:

and here is a bit more info about the sloth i made with the “klar”-clone.

36 Likes

here’s a few pictures of a few friends growing the SLOTH around half a decade ago :slight_smile:

@smiles4miles

@builder

@Islayhearts

@ShiskaberrySavior

35 Likes

@santero
Heya Bromingo
What about the Green Manalishi from Mota??
Is that G13 x(G13xhashplant) nope?
Years ago i sent Green Manalishi F1 original to @Barefrog via another Friend

Peace my friend

8 Likes