88g13hp seeds?

That was exactly what I needed to read, good looks!

5 Likes

Hola Gang

I always thought that Butterscotch hawaian
was a creation of ndn and C-ray from (White Buffalo seeds)

I only did 2-3 repro of ndn G13HP 88

Bare

17 Likes

Luckily I do too including (8) from NDN.

I do also want to reproduce my Green Manalishi, G13xNL2 from Classic, and G13 x Arcata Trainwreck from S.Cal Seeds.

So many projects so little time!

10 Likes

From my experience G13 Hp is best in crosses. Sort of a bland flavor but potent smoke for sure in its raw form. It adds power to a mix not so much smells.

4 Likes

Nice I always wanted to grab that Manalishi but never did. Will have to keep my eyes peeled for the repro :eyes:

I still have that Rom x Afgooey pack you gave me from Classic. wonder if we could track down some more and do a nice F2 on it.

4 Likes

I have a pack too that we could combine for a nice F2 project. May also be able to find a few more too I am sure.

2 Likes

I made some f2 of the Green Manalishi from NAW seeds. I have a lot of seeds if I can find them. I never looked for a best pheno. That plant was a show stopper for structure and bud size. I never found it to be very flavorful but it is a pretty plant. Let me know if you’d like some. I’ll do my best to dig them up and share. I’ll try and find the two I used for parents. I had pics. Both had a kush pole structure with red stems.

I loved the 88G13HP from @Barefrog. It does cross well, too. I want to use it again. Man time is flying by. I hope they let us grow pot in heaven! Hey, they made it! lol :man_farmer: :v:

12 Likes

I’m inclined to agree that it crosses well but I like it on its own too :+1:

7 Likes

I grew them out years ago and really liked it. I had hashy/rubbery/lemon/a forest after it rained smell with a touch of diesel. I got to smoke some with my mom before she passed and she said it was pretty good for pain. For someone who only smoked a few times in high school she was smoking that shit like a champ lol. I think I also still have a pack of the naw version + an f2 they did later.

I also grew the ones from bare, they were small plants compared to the rest of what I had going but they were very potent and smelled great. I would def run again and start them a few weeks before the rest of my stuff so it has time to get bigger.

9 Likes

I bought a jar once of straight up Ghash at a dispensary around here and it was fucking foul rubber and dirty diesel and earth, it smoked so harsh but the high just cut through everything and sat me right down.

10 Likes

“the white” clone is the same = strong in hybrids, but kinda “boring” (no offense) by herself.

10 Likes

so Hazeman put “The white” and 88G13HP together, the bland x boring?

I’m done buying beans for a few years, but his prices are nice, “Monkey balls” too. (I got my DC from CSI)
Hapi growing

8 Likes

Hazeman has a white Durban poison cross I’ve been :eyes:

2 Likes

yep, as it was said before:
they inherit both very well (!)

so, combining them →
results in … straight fyah :crazy_face:

i grew the same combo (made by tre from
subrosa genetics) and it was really good :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It does sound like a winner also

3 Likes

Found a good male

20 Likes

Is CSI’s hp13 S1 also 88g13hp?

1 Like

To my knowledge they are both hash plants but HP13 is a clone Nspecta reversed into S1’s, and used as a mom and pollen donor in outcrosses, where there are reg seeds of 88G13HP, but I’m sure someone here knows better than I do…

4 Likes

Yeah, you did…CONGRATS!! Plenty of “Dust” a’comin. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

My understanding is that “HP13” is a completely different strain than “88g13/hp,” the HP13 has been on my radar to pick up when I have the money/time/space.

They both just happen to have “HP” and “13” in their name.

Supposedly the HP13 is sometimes called “the p” because of its smell. Legend has it that someone brought “the p” to a cannabis cup, the effects were so good that someone behind the scenes kept it all and so the judges never even got a taste of the strain. CSI also has a cross of PNW Dogshit x HP13 which he nicknamed “the poop and the p,” don’t judge me but I gotta try that someday!

3 Likes