9 lb hammer few days from harvest.

I’m gonna do s1 eventually of both strains I have.

5 Likes

Thanks 4 the plug! I’ll have to look through.

9LB hammer was in The Blacksmith I had grown from Baked Beans

Denkies!! I feel you on the 6 pack just thought I’d ask my bro :sunglasses:

Pop those!

1 Like

@Qtip Awesome man, I need to stop being a bitch and get my STS mixed. A buddy sent me what I need I’m just intimidated by the process I guess… probably no reason to be.

@mistergrafik

Right on. I’ll be offering up free Afghani crosses to the community in about 6 weeks. (pending all goes well)

Bumblebud (Dosidos x 9lb) x Afghani
Monica Kush (MrNiceG13HPxCali Orange) x Afghani
Gorilla Girl(GSC x GG4) x Afghani
Gorilla Girl x Monica Kush x Afghani
Banana Krumble(Banana Punch x OG Kush) x Afghani

I’ll also pop 9lb this year(tentative for fall) I only have 3 seeds since I sent my partner 3. I’ll try to preserve it with those if possible otherwise I can always cross it with something.

7 Likes

I’ve never done STS, only CS which is easy to make but you gotta spray way more, very safe too.

Don’t breathe the stuff. Keep work area clean ; smoke after you’re done and label everything.

I was going to make an STS thread but I thought there was one… I guess I’ll make one

Off to pop some beans!

@Qtip Hope u don’t mind me hangin’ in here with all this dank. I’m still mad at u for outbidding me over in the auction though :rofl:

3 Likes

I appreciate all the knowledge @mistergrafik , my thread is your thread…what seeds did you have your eye on from the auction?

1 Like

Thank you for the warm welcome ~

Blackberry Hammer, God’s 8ball , White Tahoe Cookies x Bull Dawg

(Lot #3 I was trying to poach :rofl:)

4 Likes

Ahh ya I gave up on the regs…too much competition.

2 Likes

Well, it got poached alright :sweat_smile: I wasn’t quick enough on the trigger. #3 was fire :fire:

1 Like

Yea #3 was the best for sure @Jinglepot, you and I both jumped on that one early…I got all the fems as a consolation prize :joy:

1 Like

Lovely Ladies.
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

Oozing some awesomeness!

You talking seed. Of zaza.( Blue dream x rare dankness#1?) If so and if you would be willing to part with any hit me up I have a decent variety of things I could trade.

1 Like

@mistergrafik has been suspended for months @rooted

1 Like

I thought that after posting. It’s been a while since I seen him.

2 Likes

@kushdaddy Did the grow of the Monica get finished?

Yes, I’ve grown Monica many many times. Are you refering to the Monica x Afghani cross finishing?

Yes sir, how did it turnout?

Is it herbies strain? Who know where else you can take them?