92 days until Popping Day! :)

We lived in Surry for a year and I just loved it. On Morgan Bay Rd the small brown house up on the hill, it was magical. We could have stayed forever but the earwigs in your dishes was kinda the last straw. Reminds me too much of this

That’s just funny. First thing that came to mind when I got to “dishes”…

We usually go over to Perry’s a few times during the season, but I’ve been hooked up with a fisherman that sells to me right off the boat, and just can’t justify spending money to eat lobster out somewhere.

1 Like

Well that was pretty much a bust, other than an amazing amount of rainfall. My road is floodeed in two places…drive slow and it’s ok, but very rare to see that happen.

Now the sun’s coming out…we never did get the high winds they’ve been forecasting for a week now.

So all is good in Whoville :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same here lost internet for a bit and power sure wanted to go out but not as much wind as they said. Lots of rain though it’s a lake out front.

Ok…should be 29 days…BUT…

I have a few experiements I want to try, and just couldn’t wait any longer, so…

put 24 in paper towels last night :sunglasses:

They’re all regulars so need to get them going to sex them. Starting to clean out the seed drawer :slight_smile:

Good grows,

1 Like

I just put my order in for my worm castings, coco coir, vermiculite, and fish emulsion.

Seeds are coming along…a bit slow to pop but outside temps have been single digits overnight, and the house is a bit on the cool side since the stove burns low overnight.

1 Like

Out of 24 seeds, 22 popped and are in Solo cups.
That’s a pretty good germination rate for seeds that are 2-3yrs old.

So we’reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee off!!!

1 Like

What kind of seeds did you throw down? That is great germination rates, not easy popping seeds in Jan.

Super Freak, Australian Bastard Cannabis, and GG4

1 Like

Quick shot of the projects…

Will be up-potting more this morning once I get more shelves relocated with lights…

I cam across a small, ziplock bag with Phantom OG written on it, and I have NO idea where those came from…but popped them to see what I’ve got. No idea if they’re fems or reg.

1 Like