Mark's 60 day Bubblegum

Starting these beans I got from this amazing forum. Gonna run these while I veg my photos. I’ve soaked the seeds for about 12 hours in LABS diluted about 100:1(very roughly) and then put them in peat pellets that had hydrated in the same LABS solution, sprinkled some WOW mycos on the pellets and now I’m just counting down that 60 days, :joy:

@CADMAN @Vagabond_Windy

28 Likes

Let ‘er rip! Good luck :+1:t3: I’ll follow along of course!

3 Likes

Wallace wow mycos? How ya like that stuff, any experience with it besides this :thinking: ?

2 Likes

I will be in the back, packing bowls and :eyes:!

3 Likes

Good luck bud, I’ll be sitting on my bucket watching your progress!

2 Likes

Yeah, from the competition pumpkin grower. I’ve been using them for my last couple cycles, they seem to help, I usually wait till transplant to dust some on the roots but thought it would be good to establish the relationship as early as possible this time.

4 Likes

If these are autos, there has been some issues with Mark’s autos self starting flowering and you may need to flip your lights to 12/12 to facilitate the change. Other than that good luck!

3 Likes

Once you initiate with 12/12 can you go back to 18/6, 20/4, or always on-24/0???

2 Likes

No you will need to stay 12/12. I had his Super 90 reveg on me, it wasn’t a loss, but set me back about a month.

3 Likes

I know I have some of his Blueberry auto and I had to switch the light to 12/12 to get it to flower and a friend had the same thing happen with a Bubblegum auto.

1 Like

that’s the word but what we need to know is they are actually autos or fast photos meaning if somebody takes them a gen or 2 more will they be autos or not I guess Ishould ask the man but I’m not intending to be rude ha anybody grown them another gen or has anybody had any of them flower on there own seems to be a lot of folks trying them

1 Like

It is just how some autos are. I have some Sour Diesel auto seeds I got from elsewhere that need the lights flipped to get them to flower.

I’ve never had that experience personally i thought that was the point of autos not needing to flower them i was just wondering if they were like gen 1 or gen 2 maybe meaning if we take them further they will be rwal autoflowers I guess the world will never know lol

3 Likes

That is the downside with the ruderalis gene in autos, it is recessive. So sometimes this can happen. Some people from my understanding refer to these autos as super autos.

1 Like

right notoriously unstable usually 3 or 4 gen to get baically 100% but usually 6 or 7 gen even to “stabilize” the recessive genes that’s what I wa wondering take em further or no rude genes in which case it will never get there guess we will find out have a great day folks to the garden with me

3 Likes

Thanks for your input guys, we shall see if they auto or not. I hope they are at least fast, because Im hoping they finish before my longer flowering photoperiod plants so that they have the space they need.

1 Like

The BubbleGum Autos from Mark I grew was done in 60 days of flower. I don’t know if mine had any issues with not auto Flowering because I heard the same thing & just did 12/12 from seed.

4 Likes

I would just wait 3 weeks then switch to 12/12 problem solved.

2 Likes

Yip. Treat them like Photoperiod unless you like doing things the hard way lol

2 Likes

Contestant number 1! Kinda slow out the gate at about a week from soak

5 Likes