'95 Black Domina bx AKBB

Black domina is one that’s always peaked my interest, that outdoor plant looks incredibly healthy :ok_hand:
And some lovely flower photos.
I look forward to seeing how these akbb finish up for you! Best of luck with the grow brother :facepunch:

1 Like

Mate that’s an incredible genetic base! Mad respect for laying down a phenomenal foundation :raised_hands:.
I would definitely be interested in growing a few out if you still have any beans
The name is perfect as with that pedigree it certainly is a major indica!! :ok_hand:

1 Like

Wondering if you have more information about the “La Barraquera” cut? Or is it berraquera? Also if this is a bx1 then what was the male used? Do you have the cut or are you running seeds?

1 Like

@Radicle_Reefer It’s also called Black Domina 98 and are a elite Black Domina clone from Spain found by Sweet seeds. It’s circulating EU and is also found in US and Canada. It’s considered the best BD cut by some. The cross i have is a La Barraquera x (La Barraquera x Black Domina ibl). Got a seed from a friend to start my gardening again after a bust. It’s a female but not the best BD I’ve grown. She’s big and vigorous but the resin production are quite weak and the trich are very small.

Here’s a pic of La Barraquera I pulled of Google.

Pz :v:t2:

11 Likes

Ten characters smoke indica

4 Likes

This is the plant I got.

8 Likes

Keep us posted on your Black Domina @LonelyOC

Here is some more top colas of the '95 Black Domina bx that I am trimming up currently!

22 Likes

Any chance we could see some zoomed out pictures of the plant in order to check out the structure? Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

I’ll take a pic of the full plant at harvest, it’s hard to get a good pic of her in my microgrow.

3 Likes

The look kind of reminds me of the Back Dak Mom (which was a black domina leaner):

16 Likes

Here’s the mini Domina. She got frostier but the trichomes are still really small and the buds are fluffy. Cut with 10% Amber.

10 Likes

Thanks for the update @LonelyOC! Looks like there might be some intersexing happening on that plant?

8 Likes

Yeah it looks like it, but its fresh white stima that’s popping out. :blush: All plants where 100% seed free and I’ve been constantly checking for bananas.

2 Likes

I’m considering growing a couple nursery clones this year outdoor of the Black Mamba
blue bubblejuice x black domina
Black Mamba Weed Strain (wikileaf.com)
scratch that its flowers to long :upside_down_face: B.S internet 13-weeks one page another 55-60 days. WTF

3 Likes

I have a couple ‘95 black dom plants in the ground this year along with some overkill (95 black dom x (puck x (PNWHP x NL1))). I’ll keep everyone posted over here.

Black dom

Overkill

Started the black domina about a month later than the overkill. Reasoning was I needed smaller plants in the hoop because of height constraints. Looking like a smart idea as the overkill is aproaching 6’ tall granted it is in a 100 gal. fabric pot.

24 Likes

Overkill sounds really nice. Who made that?

3 Likes

Crickets and cicadas
https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Overkill/Crickets_and_Cicada_Seeds/

6 Likes

Woah! Never saw that one. Definitely missed out. Should be something killer in there. Best of luck with them!

2 Likes

Thanks @PatHealy ! Seemed like it was pretty limited release…not sure how I got them even?!

I popped the last of the pack of the ‘95 black dom bx from bean brains. I’ll keep everyone posted here.

8 Likes

More female pics (7/5)

17 Likes