A Baa-baaad trip!

And you think YOU have problems? :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep:

:rofl:

26 Likes

Haha that’s awesome :clap:t3:

5 Likes

You have any desire for some 1968 Vibes Collective Lambsbread/23 week, 12/12 from seed AND Ice Cream Hash Plant? If so, send those "personals, Bro. Hope you’re doing well, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Hey @Tlander that’s funny!
How’ve you been man?

2 Likes

In Germany they were feeding cows with hemp and milk had THC and what a face … :see_no_evil:

15 Likes

That’s how my eye-lids feel right now! Off to bed!
Goodnight all!

:call_me_hand:

6 Likes

we had a good outdoor spot in the past…some yrs ago there was a sheperd with his herd for the first time and the sheep were eaten the leaves,only the leaves,NOT the buds!..so to say,they removed the big leaves for us :+1:. would the sheeps have been there earlier in the season,they´d probably ate up the whole plants.

6 Likes

haha, a friend of mine moved to greece a few years back … now i know what he has been up to, lol :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

8 Likes

Hilarious, a bear in my garden at 1am. Didn’t get into the bud thank god.

2 Likes

“Leaping to impressive heights”
:rofl:

3 Likes

That got me too.
:rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

That’s hilarious! :joy:

They’re so high, they’re spooking each other, like when you scare a cat it jumps straight up. :rofl:

1 Like

So why do we need to decarb? I thought the plant material didn’t do anything unless smoked or decarbed.

:green_heart: :seedling:

Really GOOD point G-pas! Maybe the shepherd smoked a joint and the sheep just got a contact high! :joy:

That’s just us humans. Our stomach acid isn’t able to break down the waxy surface of the trichome hence our need for decarbing. Animals on the other hand can just eat it, especially herbivores.

4 Likes