A Better Way to Clean the Resin Off Yer Hands

I pick up denatured alcohol by the gallon at my local ace / hardware store.

I have used this product in the past https://www.amazon.com/Goo-Gone-Original-Liquid-Adhesive/dp/B00006IBNJ Later however I learned of the cooking oil method which is far cheaper.

1 Like

Me personally I’ll just make some shitty finger hash but hey that’s just ol dirty fingers here for ya :joy::sunglasses::cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Omg I used to have an old corn cob pipe/bowl. I loved that thing.

1 Like

Just curious but is there a reason for that or is it just personal preference. I had a corn cob pipe years back that got stolen from me. I tell ya Sure was a sturdy good pipe

2 Likes

Over all of the years I have been smoking, I have developed a definite, strong preference for smoking buds in a corn cob pipe.
To me, the smoke is cooler and more flavorful. And the pipes are relatively hard to break as well.

7 Likes

Is this a decent price for the pure D-Limonene?

3 Likes

For those who don’t want to click on the Amazon link for the price before you can answer @newb2.0’s question, it’s $22.99 US for 22.5 oz’s. Amazon claims it’s 72 cents per oz, but their math is very wrong; it’s about 97.9 cents per ounce. Also worth noting, it’s listed as “Pure Technical Grade”, which is 95 to 100% pure D-limonene. It can be significantly diluted and still be effective.

4 Likes

I’m sure you can find it cheaper by the gallon, but shipping tends to be high, Amazon is wildly convenient, and that’ll last you a long time.

3 Likes

Thanks! Got my order in, need to clean my glass bad!

4 Likes

For the sticky hands, butter and salt are my goto.

Most any oil seems to work, hair conditioner in shower.

2 Likes

Salt as an abrasive?

I just discovered this method and was gonna make a thread about it, then it showed me this. :smile:

Rub fingers with oil, then with soap, then rinse with water. Easy!

I use coconut oil and a tiny bit of dish soap cold water rinse.