A couple things

day 21 almost all caught up

12 Likes

Looking good, going to be a frosty lady! Welcome to OG!

1 Like

Some cute lady pics from yesterday (day 23) GG

5 Likes

Welcome back to OG Goat, I’m new here and learning from community, looks like you know what you’re doing👍

1 Like

Welcome! I see you are like me, browsed it back then but no account, and recently re-discovered it after legalization. Nice start on a journal! Will be checking it out for sure now…

2 Likes

Welcome back to OG @Goat! There is another person here that just got back to growing after 20 years.

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Welcome @Goat , I actually like the new version of OG better. Happy growing. :smiley:

2 Likes

Welcome back @Goat :raising_hand_woman:

3 Likes

Welcome back @goat Just got done with my first grow after 20 years… Lot has changed. except for the PM, MITES, Huge temp/RH sways… all those things stayed the same… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome back man… Was there an issue you wanted to discuss or are you just showing off?? haha jk … Plants look great! Just remember this grow. Remember how much you paid attention and how much you cared. First grow results will be fire. 4th-5th-6th grow will be where the mistakes come in bc you get comfortable and slack a little here and there. Take notes, learn from your mistakes and try to repeat the positive outcomes. Hope they finish up strong for you.

4 Likes

Welcome back @Goat !! Things looking good in your 4x2!

4 Likes

Thanks! I had an account, damned if I can remember the name, I guess it was around 2000. I remember geting BOG lifesaver testers in the mail when I was like 19, better than Christmas.

3 Likes

Back with a few more pics, I got cut off because of the post limit on new accounts. This is the tipptoes day 23

6 Likes

And finally here is today (day 25)

Skull Cap

Tippitoes

Grape Gobstoppers

11 Likes

Almost forgot the day 25 group shot of the ladies. Left to right is the Skull cap, Grape gobstoppers, and tippitoes

A few notes, the skullcap had very bad transfer shock and than I overwatered her pretty bad and she got some fungus gnats. She has had a rough life due to me hah and as a result is pretty stunted. The nugs are coming in dense af but took like 4-5 days later than the other 2 to start frosting up and she is like a foot shorter.

The Grape gobstoppers has been just phenomenal from start to now. 0 issues and beautiful plant in veg and flower. Great structure thick stems and sooo sooooo frosty. I wish every marijuana was this marijuana.

The Tippitoes has had a few issues, transplant shock was rough definitely was overwatered early on than underwatered at other times. I think had some phosphorus deficiency or something because it got all lanky and purple, like 5 inches between the nodes and when I finally corrected, it was just huge. This is kind of working out well because I had it all stretched though the net and got a buncha bud sites and colas, I hope it yields well because I smoke a lot of pot and I am tired of buying it hah! Its the one on the right.

I got them in those little cups and transplanted them into 5 gallon bags of ocean farm. Currently feeding them all around 1000 ppm mix of the 3 foxfarm nutes heavy on the tiger bloom and calmag. Rarerly do I do no nutes but the skullcap is looking a little burnt so might run water once or twice. Oh and CalMag. Always CalMag. With the nutes or when “just” water. Always Calmag. (I have a soft water system and well water, highly recommend calmag if you have a soft water system).

6 Likes

Also I vegged for a total of 3 weeks. I was going to go less because 4 plants in 4x2 tent but I had to fix my mistake before flower, kind of glad my buddy gave me a male hoo doo accidently because no way would another plant fit in here.

2 Likes

Hi. Update, day 29 Flower.

I got to see a finished plant of the grape gobstoppers tonight, It was crazy. I mean I browse the pics yall put up, yalls weed is crazy too. It was cut 6 days ago and I looked at it with a flashlight in a dark tent and it was sparkly af. Cant wait till mines done. Scored some cherry cough to smoke, hella couchy and Ive eaten 3 bowls of my toddlers cereal. Some organic chocolate bunny junk from food lion. Pretty good, but I wish my wife hadn’t crushed the cinnamon toast crunch.

3 Likes

This is the grape gobstoppers. Nothing really to say, she is just rolling along loving life. Kinda wish I had more lights I think the colas could be heftier but I guess there is still like more than a month left.

4 Likes

Here is the Skull Cap. My buddy is kind of a strand collector and he told me this one was run by the hells angels for like 30 years. Im doing kind of a poor job with it but it is sugaring up now. The nugs are super dense but soooo many leaves. Going to be a pain to trim. Glad I stuck it out past its rough time in veg, definitely stunted but smells like lemon cake.

2 Likes

I use 4x2 also.
I had to squeeze 4plants inthere. And mine get stunted also lol.

However I am happy with my squat plants usually.

I had to haul out the 4th as it was Donne before my sativas l + I was noticing PM built up bad. I ended up chopping it an binning the whole plant. Now I have three in there and they are very comfortable.

Great work! Looking forward updates!

However I ran mine much longer than 4 weeks in Veg! And then almost killed them, all the leaves turned yellow.

I transplanted and managed to save them all. I thinking the bday cake got very week and eventually subdued to the PM…

GREAT WORK

1 Like