A couple things

Top Shelf:

Regular Level:
All you will ever need, for inexpensive good seeds
https://herbiesheadshop.com/

1 Like

Awesome, exactly what I am looking for! Now to oogle over seeds for a bit lol. Any strain recommendations?

1 Like

Now that I have seen them on instagram at Oklahoma Show this weekend and have seen what people post about them, anything they have looks unreal! Ethos that is, BG is ol school, been around a long time. Great genetics.

1 Like

Hi. I just took a couple of pictures I wanted to share. Everything is chunking up, should all be done in the next ten days if the intel on the clones is accurate.

The Skullcap is very pretty and like lime green. Her smell has matured over time and is a deeper version of the lemony goodness She has smelled of since budding. This pot will be a joy to smoke if I do not mess up the harvest and cure. It has the least red hairs and the most clear trichomes. She is supposed to finish in 10 days but she still seems way less mature than her buddies.

2 Likes

The Tippitoes plant is turning into a bunch of purple pineapples. Couldn’t seem to get a good in focus shot tonight but yeah girthy.

2 Likes

Saved the best pic of the night for last. I mean the other plants are dank. They are great. I have not grown pot in like 20 years yall, If I had not gotten a this grape gobstopper clone and just grew the other two strains I would fully believe I had grow medicinal quality dispensary quality top shelf pot. I still believe they are top shelf. They smell incredible, are frosty dense chunky buds.

That being said.

This Grape Gobstopper though. I mean wtf. This is Day 53. It has 7 days left. Please god don’t let me fuck it up.

4 Likes

Stole my wife iphone11 and took these, I have a 7, the camera is noticeably better. Getting close now!

day 54 skull cap

day 54 TT

5 Likes

Pinkish or is that just me, very nice colors.

2 Likes

When I got the clone he called it the pink phenotype, the others were all green and like deeper purple

So I just wanted to see what this would look like so I took a picture of the same cola every few days first one is day 23 last one is day 54. Today is day 55 and the strain goes for about 62.

3 Likes

OK party people. Week 7 is over, week 8 of 12/12 has begun. These plants should all be finishing up this week. Rock on.

Left to right. Skull cap. Grape Gobstoppers. Tippitoes. Say hi to the ladies.

5 Likes

Skull cap. This plant was rough and rocky in veg. She definitely ended up smaller in overall size than the others but she’s a fighter. I hope a get a chance to grow her again at some point.

3 Likes

Here is a cola shot of Skull cap, I had to make it lower quality, I stole my wife phone again and apparently the file size of the picture was to large to work.

4 Likes

Grape gobstoppers day 56. Frosty as hell but never packed on the size like others. Stinky. Probably the most sativa leaning of the 3, the others are very indica dominate.

Her nugs were rubbing up on the trellis a little to much so I cut her free. Now she flopping all over and the big ones are resting on the SC plant. Probably should of adjusted it instead of cutting but you live you learn! I should have probably went a little harder pruning her as well…

4 Likes

Tippitoes. If I make it from this grow to the next grow without having to buy pot, it will be because of this plant. Big dense nugs. real dense. Realllllly dense.

4 Likes

Lots of loveliness there :grin:

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Bonus post. I am really hoping to grow a strain called “shineapple” which is VA beach afghan x g13xva beach afghan. If you know this afghan than you know why I want to grow it. I grew the real one not a cross a long long time ago and it is my favorite strain. The problem is the ass hats who have preserved it are using it for breeding and charging $1,500 for a clone of the original. A friend grew out the shinapple and is attempting to clone it but his first run died. I smoked the stuff he grew out and yeah its not the original va beach afghan but its pretty damn close. Lets hope this batch works out so I can show yall this really cool plant.

If not I got these in the mail today and I will pop them instead. I think I will do 1 strain per grow. like 3 plants of the same strain, just to appease my ocd a little. If the shineapple doesn’t work out for me, which one should I try first?

1 Like

Very nice job @Goat! You mentioned the cat hair and debris in your buds, have you seen the bud washing thread?

Thank you so much! I believe I have found a new hobby lol.

1 Like

No, but I was reading some other diary’s and saw others doing this. I will check out the link. I need to do something lol. I dont want to smoke the cat hair. Ive gotten better at keeping him out but my wifey leaves the closet door open sometimes when I have tent open and Yoshi hides in the back behind the plants. Thanks for the tip!

1 Like