A couple things

Day 49 Skull Cap. Short thick girl.

4 Likes

Day 49 Tippitoes. The Big purple monster. I’m not super experienced or anything but to my untrained eye, Id say this plant is going to yield 30-40 pounds. Jokes. Seriously though, giant colas everywhere, don’t tell my wife but I am in love.

5 Likes

Day 49 Grape Gobstoppers. So, I mean… yeah. The resin. There is like crap all trapped in this plant because its so sticky. I mean like tons of cat hairs and like dirt particles and crap. Its unreal. Every leaf on the plant is like fully sugar coated. I digress. For your viewing pleasure

5 Likes

The Velveteen Weed Thread
Really Beautiful

1 Like

And while I have your attention. This grow is nearing its close. I plan on getting some clones from the same gentleman that supplied me with these, but when I scored some weed from him last night he mentioned a ph problem and he is running another batch asap, Id love to have a backup plan. If anyone could point me to good place to purchase seeds that would be awesome. I see an ad on here for some seedsman or something, I assume they are legit because its and ad on overgrow I might start my search there…

Thanks @Astrodude! My wife makes fun of me because I sit in front of the tent and just stare at it for like 30 minutes at a time…

3 Likes

That is so funny :rofl:

:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

Top Shelf:

Regular Level:
All you will ever need, for inexpensive good seeds
https://herbiesheadshop.com/

1 Like

Awesome, exactly what I am looking for! Now to oogle over seeds for a bit lol. Any strain recommendations?

1 Like

Now that I have seen them on instagram at Oklahoma Show this weekend and have seen what people post about them, anything they have looks unreal! Ethos that is, BG is ol school, been around a long time. Great genetics.

1 Like

Hi. I just took a couple of pictures I wanted to share. Everything is chunking up, should all be done in the next ten days if the intel on the clones is accurate.

The Skullcap is very pretty and like lime green. Her smell has matured over time and is a deeper version of the lemony goodness She has smelled of since budding. This pot will be a joy to smoke if I do not mess up the harvest and cure. It has the least red hairs and the most clear trichomes. She is supposed to finish in 10 days but she still seems way less mature than her buddies.

2 Likes

The Tippitoes plant is turning into a bunch of purple pineapples. Couldn’t seem to get a good in focus shot tonight but yeah girthy.

2 Likes

Saved the best pic of the night for last. I mean the other plants are dank. They are great. I have not grown pot in like 20 years yall, If I had not gotten a this grape gobstopper clone and just grew the other two strains I would fully believe I had grow medicinal quality dispensary quality top shelf pot. I still believe they are top shelf. They smell incredible, are frosty dense chunky buds.

That being said.

This Grape Gobstopper though. I mean wtf. This is Day 53. It has 7 days left. Please god don’t let me fuck it up.

4 Likes

Stole my wife iphone11 and took these, I have a 7, the camera is noticeably better. Getting close now!

day 54 skull cap

day 54 TT

5 Likes

Pinkish or is that just me, very nice colors.

2 Likes

When I got the clone he called it the pink phenotype, the others were all green and like deeper purple

So I just wanted to see what this would look like so I took a picture of the same cola every few days first one is day 23 last one is day 54. Today is day 55 and the strain goes for about 62.

3 Likes

OK party people. Week 7 is over, week 8 of 12/12 has begun. These plants should all be finishing up this week. Rock on.

Left to right. Skull cap. Grape Gobstoppers. Tippitoes. Say hi to the ladies.

5 Likes

Skull cap. This plant was rough and rocky in veg. She definitely ended up smaller in overall size than the others but she’s a fighter. I hope a get a chance to grow her again at some point.

3 Likes

Here is a cola shot of Skull cap, I had to make it lower quality, I stole my wife phone again and apparently the file size of the picture was to large to work.

4 Likes