A couple things

Here is a cola shot of Skull cap, I had to make it lower quality, I stole my wife phone again and apparently the file size of the picture was to large to work.

4 Likes

Grape gobstoppers day 56. Frosty as hell but never packed on the size like others. Stinky. Probably the most sativa leaning of the 3, the others are very indica dominate.

Her nugs were rubbing up on the trellis a little to much so I cut her free. Now she flopping all over and the big ones are resting on the SC plant. Probably should of adjusted it instead of cutting but you live you learn! I should have probably went a little harder pruning her as well…

4 Likes

Tippitoes. If I make it from this grow to the next grow without having to buy pot, it will be because of this plant. Big dense nugs. real dense. Realllllly dense.

4 Likes

Lots of loveliness there :grin:

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Bonus post. I am really hoping to grow a strain called “shineapple” which is VA beach afghan x g13xva beach afghan. If you know this afghan than you know why I want to grow it. I grew the real one not a cross a long long time ago and it is my favorite strain. The problem is the ass hats who have preserved it are using it for breeding and charging $1,500 for a clone of the original. A friend grew out the shinapple and is attempting to clone it but his first run died. I smoked the stuff he grew out and yeah its not the original va beach afghan but its pretty damn close. Lets hope this batch works out so I can show yall this really cool plant.

If not I got these in the mail today and I will pop them instead. I think I will do 1 strain per grow. like 3 plants of the same strain, just to appease my ocd a little. If the shineapple doesn’t work out for me, which one should I try first?

1 Like

Very nice job @Goat! You mentioned the cat hair and debris in your buds, have you seen the bud washing thread?

Thank you so much! I believe I have found a new hobby lol.

1 Like

No, but I was reading some other diary’s and saw others doing this. I will check out the link. I need to do something lol. I dont want to smoke the cat hair. Ive gotten better at keeping him out but my wifey leaves the closet door open sometimes when I have tent open and Yoshi hides in the back behind the plants. Thanks for the tip!

1 Like

I’ve done the washing before and surprisingly, the washed branches dried faster than unwashed. I’ve got the same issues with the cats but now most of my weed ends up as rosin so IDGAF about a little hair that stays in the bag.

2 Likes

Hi yall. Day 61. Snapped some pictures to share. I’m a chef, thanksgiving is busy for me, just worked 9 of the last 10 days and hosted a 15 person thanksgiving at my house on my day off! But. I made it. I have the next two days off. Anyway check my photos out friends.

Getting floppy in here

random pics from day 61

have a good night!

6 Likes

So also I think I might push them just one or two more days and chop. I would like to chop all 3 at the same time and the Grape gobstopper is fully done. The tippitoes will be done tomorrow I think and even the Skull cap has a few ambers on the buds and tons on the leaves. Here are some shots with my little loupe app for iphone 7, not best quality but best I have got!

GG

SC

TT

6 Likes

I just watered them tonight, I was thinking of no more water and just running the light one more day. Then 24 hour darkness and cutting them down. Does this seem like a good plan? remember first grow in 20 years…

Any tips tricks or links for harvesting would be cool, Thanks!

1 Like

Looks tasty, nice job.

1 Like

My peoples. I did it. I grew pot.

This has been a blast yall. New hobby. Great to get reacquainted with the overgrow community as well.

Learned many things I did. Apply them I will. This young Jedi will return.

peace and love

day 63

tippitoes

Skullcap

Grape Gobstopper

7 Likes

Hello again! Pretty much all wrapped up over here. 20 years since my last grow. This shit was so fun they should make it legal, oh wait they did (whats up Virginia). This whole ride from the day I got the clones till day 2 days after being jarred up (today) was 95 days long. Total veg time was 25 days, flower was 63. Due to unfortunate Circumstances they hung about 2 days to long and got quite crispy (even after being in a jar for two days). NO hay smells though thank jeebus. The tippitoes is very pretty but, like I thought, it did end up with a few beans inside, not too many but like enough you wouldnt grow it again. It does smell and taste lovely after being barely cured. The grape gobstopper was the most hurt by the over drying, but the kief that falls off after barely being touched is golden and delicious.
Final thought. The skullcap is amazing. True indica. Due to root rot I almost tossed her during veg. A few months later (after deciding to keep her) I now have over two ounces of the best smelling tasting weed ive smoked in years. Dont give up on the runts yall.

This was a great experience and cant wait to get at you with my next grow.

Got over ten ounces by the way. Not including the 3-4 ounces of trim and under buds. I wouldn’t believe me either but PICS.

final group shot, the card has the each strain weight by gram.

trim

Skull cap

Grape gobstopper

Tippitoes

Peace and chicken grease homies and homettes. Stay tuned next time!
Goat

4 Likes

200 watts total grew all of this pot. That’s pretty good bang for your buck. Can’t speak on longevity, seeing as how it was my first grow, but vivosun led grow lights are pretty effective and they were cheap too. I might add one more for the next run. Damn now I sound like I work for the company.

1 Like

day 99

is there anybody out there

I did a thing.

I have never made coconut oil extract or gummies and I just did both, I wonder if they will work. The first batch made like 150 gummies and there is enough oil left to make like 200 more but I figured I would do this first little test run before I do the rest. No idea the potency, I used the best part of the under bud/trim pile for the coconut oil and junked the rest. I hope they turn out!

follow me for more recipes

6 Likes

I’m out here, been in the shadows :sunglasses: watching.

Great grow @Goat!!! :star_struck:

Hope the gummies come out nice for you. Judging by the trim, they should have a nice kick.

Don’t eat too many :crazy_face: lol

1 Like

Thanks man!

Just took them out of the mold, they seem nice and springy. Going to let them air dry for a day or two, ill eat one tomorrow afternoon and report back potency :grinning:

1 Like

You’re not alone, it just feels like it sometimes. Never hurts to ask though, I suppose. I never thought of that lol.

2 Likes