A couple things

IS the bud rot happening while drying or while still alive ?

I guess it happens when still alive and you can notice and cut it out so it does not spread to bad. When it happened to me i noticed while I was trimming.

Ah ffs
My friend who introduced me to growing highlighted the importance of needing to control humidity through flowering …he must of said a 100x get a dehumidifier. Lol… where I was in tent I figured i could control humidity better .

But doesn’t sound like anything to risk!

I will be running my dehumidifier this drying round .and maybe for the next week to finish off my final week or two of harvest.

Thanks for answering

1 Like

I noticed mine when I pulled it out to scope. Than searched it here.

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Hi again. Day 35 here. Cruising along, probably stick to updating once a week till harvest unless something goes wrong. The ladies are loving life at the moment, environment is pretty dialed in temps in the upper 70’s rh in the upper 50’s during the “day” and low 60’s during the “night” no signs of mold or anything but id still like it a little lower, my tiny little dehumidifier is trying its hardest lol. Upped the ppm to around 11-1200 and they are still kind of a little burnt at the tips but c’est la vie. Growth is just fine. Once again left to right, Skull Cap, Grape Gobstopper, Tippitoes. The guys I got the clones from said they take 62, 60, 63 days. Which is cool because I am probably going to chop at the same time and dry in the tent.

2 Likes

First up the Grape Gobstopper. Still my fav. Maybe less yield than the TT and not purple but the resin is out of control.

3 Likes

Skull Cap. Had the roughest life but is now packing on some dense nugs, has by far the best smell and the resin is catching up. Smellllllls so nice, like a lemon fucked a grapefruit.

3 Likes

Last the big girl. Tippitoes, definitely more purple than pink. This one is going to be a good yielder.

3 Likes

Hello. Day 42 flower over here. Time for my weekly update. Remember yall - this is my first grow in 20ish years, so feel free to dive in with tips! Grow buddy that hooked up the clones said they all take 60-63 days. He said he likes to go with kelp and calmag only for the week before flush so I am going to start that with tonight feedings. Anyone ever heard of this, and is there any science behind it? Am I shorting my plants a few last full blast feedings? Right now doing about a 8-12-8 mix with foxfarm nutes plus 3 ml calmag. And now for the pictures:

Left to right - Skullcap, Grape gobstoppers, Tippitoes

7 Likes

Grape Gobstoppers, still the most resinous, not packing on size like the TT, and nothing real exotic (green buds/leaves and red hairs) but smells like day old fruit soaking in gasoline.

5 Likes

Skullcap aka the late bloomer! The terps yall. I didnt know what terps were because you know im old and out of the loop but context clues makes me think it the smell and taste. If thats correct than yeah, mad terpy! Its like I know the others smell good, and strong, but when I open the tent the skullcap is all I smell.

2 Likes

Tippitoes. Shes big, stinky and purple. When my friend grew it out he gave me a big old bag of it. It had to be like and ounce, in this ounce I found a seed, I tossed it. Anyway I see (what i think are) at least 2 or 3 big old beans in my plant I got from his clones. A few questions - Are these seeds worth keeping? Will it give my other plants seeds? I mean im not sure how all this works but its my only grow space and im not going to chop it early or move it. I dont mind picking a few seeds out, its all personal, but I dont want it to be like very seedy or anything… Anyway PICS

5 Likes

Plants look great!

2 Likes

Took some pictures of my tippitoes plant, Its like a purple jungle yall. I dont even know how this happened. This first one is only like 2/3 of the plant!

Also found this one, I don’t know what day it was but it was when I first noticed it was purple, probably day 20 ish

2 Likes

A couple more just for fun! Some chunky nugs and still 20 days to go

3 Likes

And 1 last one for the night. Grape Gobstoppers.

4 Likes

Hi again. So I was up late last night poking around on og and someone was talking about a microscope app for iphone. I searched the app store and there was like 10 to chose from. Pretty cool little thing, I have an Iphone 7 so im sure yall have better cameras and stuff… But yeah download one of these apps fun to play around with.

Grape gobstoppers

Skull cap

Tippitoes

4 Likes

I also bought a little jewelers loupe from wish but it kind of a pain to use. I’d physically have to cut some bud off and place it on a table to use it effectively. It seems just with this app I should be able to tell when crystals are clouding and turning amber. To me it looks like 40 maybe 50% are milky. I’m not super experienced but I guess that seems about right for 47 days. Happy Sunday morning everyone!

Took this photo of of a grape gobstopper under bud. It was all sparkly and pretty so I thought I would share! Today is day 48 did a light feeding yesterday and maybe a decent one tomorrow than probably just water for last 10-15 days. So excited to be smoking the stuff I grew again, its been years!

4 Likes

Hello OG. Day 49, aka week 7 flower yall. Everything is chunking up and starting to tip over. I ended up giving the girls a pretty heavy feeding, cut out the cal mag and the big bloom and went 1300 ppm of the grow big and tiger bloom 50/50. Basically 8/12/8. And I’m done. the longest one supposedly goes 63 days so that’s 2 weeks from now. All are looking kind of burnt so I think I will just let them work through what they have till chop. Peace and love homies.

5 Likes