A diary of led grown cannabis

Great grow Arthur,
I am ok but still struggling with my feet.

Your doing a great job with (oups now name) Strawberry AK .
Sorry for not telling you sooner but let say it is fairly new.
We are looking forward to the Kali Mist grow !!

Great job again !!
Claude

7 Likes

@Arthur-Mix great thread my friend
Your set up is nice and clean and all the plants look very happy
I’ve got a few psychosis in the vault one called damage case is a favorite

3 Likes

@Claude regarding Kali mist , I only have the strawberry Ak by Serious at the moment . I would be able to though if possible .

Today’s day 53 prob last feed , today was EC 1.5 ph6. Using just maxibloom . I think Strawberry AK two needs a few more lower feeds yet. The light still at 360 w. The psychosis bx2 are flushing from tomorrow as are the smotties , look to be ready at nine weeks .

Strawberry AK two

Whole cupboard shot

15 Likes

Day 57 all on plain water now till the end , might crop on 4/20 that was the plan . The light still at 360w and is doing a good job

Psychosis bx2 buds

Smottie remix buds

Strawberry AK plant two

Cupboard shot

Take care and keep well

18 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::wink: really love those plant’s and your setup!! As always keep up the good work

3 Likes

Day 60 all flushing under 360w Diyleduk Scope V2 . All has gone well so far. Psychosis plant two has been hung whole. Rest probably on 4/20 good day to do it .

Psychosis bx2 plant one

Cupboard

Take care keep well

19 Likes

love the set up those are beautiful plants

3 Likes

Very nice garden!

3 Likes

How long did you veg for?

2 Likes

It was an unconventional veg time and technique. I was doing diaries for Female seeds and they kept going hermie , three cycles I tried differnt strains by them and same issues. I have never had this issue before , so I started seeds by breeders I are know solid like serious seeds at the start of the last female seed so cycle just in case I had to pull the lot . I ended up with four female seeds plants that hermied late lol . In this time the serious seeds strawberry ak47 , Smottie remix and psychosisbx2 lived in half litre pots and get topped many times , fed daily with Maxigro . I find it amazing that female seeds got annoyed at my questions regarding Chem Og which they said there was known issues , they never answered and deleted all diaries of theirs on another platform rather than answer … Odd that Chem Og no longer being promoted by them , even odder I have no hermies from other breeders just female seeds, they ran a comp and out of nine entries seven hermied, blamed the growers
Anyway that’s why these had such a long vegetative time
Take care and keep well

4 Likes

Today is day 64 I was going to crop tomorrow that was the plan . Seeing as someone’s having a fire downstairs in garden I decided to use that to hide behind cropping …The psychosis and Smottie have done well especially psychosis as a small pot.
The serious seeds Strawberry Ak47s are both lovely different phenotypes obv but lovely.
They are all hanging whole till they dry to trim

Psychosis Bx2 I plant one

Smotties

SERIOUS SEEDS Strawberry AK47 plant one

Strawberry AK47 plant two

Hanging

Take care and keep well

18 Likes

Look great Arthur !

Looking forward to the end result !

Respect
Claude

4 Likes

Today’s update two on right bit droopy , they have told me they need watering every day not every other . The two on the right had not been topped and treated so mean as the rest as can be seen.
The feed had been at EC1.5 Ph6 using Maxigro and roots excel . The light is now at 250w They should be ready within week to flip maybe , we shall see

Take care and keep well

10 Likes

@SeriousPaul here’s the diary the clones are from on which you have given advice

3 Likes

You did an excellent job @Arthur-Mix

4 Likes

@TheShowMeHomie many thanks I did diaries for them for a decade then they deleted the lot , all that documented work gone. So I came here and started to document but now this new guy Paul Dishes out advice without researching prior to posting . So now I can’t be assed to do separate diaries , I prob been growing more than half of Paul’s life tbh.

6 Likes

It’s Simon’s son I believe he is being groomed to take over the reigns he is probably still familiarizing himself with everyone

3 Likes

Yes and knowing who’s done consistent diaries for them maybe he should research a little before

3 Likes

Very nice plants look lush credit to you.
I did join this forum to learn more about growing but seems a bit hostile and am now wondering if this is a forum for me.
Stay safe all

3 Likes

Listen don’t disrespect me.
I didn’t do that to you, although it felt that way to you. I only gave my opinion.
You don’t know me I’m 41 years old I and grow for almost 30.
I grew up with Simon creating the Ak-47
O and by the way the strawberry AK is my creation, so I think I know a bit about it.
I don’t have time or interest in looking back on who grew diaries. Don’t act like an ass if somebody who knows gives you their well ment advice

Peace

Please note that’s a pm from serious Paul to me
Nice reply ,that’s how they pm people cheers

6 Likes