A diary of led grown cannabis

Really puts out the bud, top to bottom. Have you ever run it outdoors? 66 days indoor, might finish mid october here, looks like it could be gigantic in a large space…nice job.

3 Likes

No I only run indoors would be nice to have an outside space to use lol . Have to keep it stealthy here

2 Likes

Tomorrow will be first day of 12/12 the Scope V2 light is pulling 364w now. Feed has been Maxigro and sometimes nitrozyme at EC 1.6 and ph6. I have also turned the extract fan up to step four out of five. Should have remembered to do that already lol

[Uploading: EBCAAFAF-15EE-468B-A65F-4531BBCD68B6.jpeg…]

()

Take care and keep well

9 Likes

Feed EC1.6 ph6 using Maxigro, so the advice from serious Paul was off especially seeing he not bothered to read the previous grow of the plants these are cuts off ,surprising response from the creator of the strain . Anyway the light is at 364w so maximum I will raise it in height tomorrow . As usual a cat got involved lol

Take care and keep well …

11 Likes

Really nice growth, dialed right in @Arthur-Mix You must be happy with the V2.

2 Likes

just curious of what your hang height above the canopy will be once you raise the light, looking very dense btw

1 Like

I will thin them out a bit later as mid way through week one , only a thin of lower stuff . As for height I try , note the word try lol and keep at least one foot between light and canopy . I have 1.6 mtr total height to work with . If I run out of headroom I used to turn the light power down. Cheers

2 Likes

yeah i could guesstimate base off your space dimensions you posted, but was just curious for correlation and wonder purposes

2 Likes

Start of week two and all seems well. Feed is now Maxigro and Maxibloom I also used some nitrozyme the EC is 1.6 and PH 6. The five Strawberry Ak47 are doing well I think I have one of plant one and four of plant two , we shall see . There is also one GSC in there by seedsman and it’s a bit needy.
The Scope V2 led is at 364w and about one foot or so away from canopy .

Take care and keep well

10 Likes

Feed still at EC1.6 ph6 temps and rh where they should be at this stage. All seems well so far apart from the GSC she’s a bit special . All plants always get same feeds , I used to do different for each type but I cba now. She not to bad tbh.
The light is at 364w some tops about six inch away others are further. I not raise it till tomorrow my thinking is they certainly not stretch due to lack of light , so leave it be it may slow stretch , we shall see lol.

Take care and keep well

11 Likes

Stretch is slowing now maybe lol. Feed Maxibloom only now at EC1.6 ph6 . All seems to be as it should at this stage. The lights still on 364w.

Take care and keep well

9 Likes

I thought stretch had slowed lol. Have bent them over for now , still a few inches left in reserve . Feed was at EC 1.6 ph6 and all plants doing well. The GSC looks to be the slowest of this bunch.
The Scope V2 is still at 364w.

Take care and keep well

12 Likes

Have them a good seeing to , thinned out etc. Feed Maxibloom EC1.6 ph6 .
Light is at 364w.

Take care and keep well

12 Likes

EC 1.6 ph6 Maxibloom . Light still set at 364w.

Take care and keep well

10 Likes

Love your work & love your setup!

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Nice Love those glowing buds hmmm great work and great looking bud.
Stay Safe All

3 Likes

Few from today feeds the same and wattage same as before.

Take care and keep well

10 Likes

Around day 35 still 364w across six strips . Everything seems ok even running full power and closer than liked never seems to be a issue . The GSC is filling out quick now after a slow formation.

Take care and keep well

10 Likes

Thought I start some Killer Glue a colab by Little chief and serious , Claude arranged them before Paul advised me without reading the diary. One of the seeds looked like a small crack as can be seen in pics , that one can wait till later. I picked three and they gone into Canna prof coco watered in at PH6 .

Take care and keep well

9 Likes

Day 38 at 364w. Fed Maxibloom EC1.6 ph6. Also some defoliation started

Take care and keep well

14 Likes