A glimpse into my garage

Herijuana
All three Heris now topped. This is the “biggest”.

10 Likes

ColombianGoldxPanamaRed
Korin Spawn (S1)

Of the (over two hundred) S1 CGxPR siblings I have sprouted, she’s the only one who held my interest.

Been topped, down potted, spent a few days on veg schedule. Got six accidental seeds (JS dad) so far. The smoke from her is mild, the smell, coffee/tobacco. Maybe a bit of a pest magnet.

Let’s see if she wants to be a Mama.

6 Likes

Do I want two oily 55 gal metal drums?

1 Like

What could go wrong?!

:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Well, for starters my plan is to throw a burning rag into the can to clean it with fire. Is that bad?
Maybe add the contents of my 40 year+ filing cabinets.

2 Likes

Not one male showing yet! Hope rests with these little critters.

4 Likes

It would be ironic if my ONE male was the Wild Canadian Sativa! Do I even want more of these? Thirsty little monsters.

4 Likes

Jungle Spice Blue (back)

And a Mother’s Milk (front)

Putting the “Garden” in Wintergarden Cemetery.

5 Likes

Looks like a boy! Mother’s Milk.

Almost gave this to a friend (who had COVID-19) yesterday… She is out of danger and able to move around again but still tired.

6 Likes

Deep Chunk

Edit. Pretty from the top too.

5 Likes

Talk to a welding shop or similar industrial place, they can probably steam clean them for you

2 Likes

Wild Canadian Sativa
Probably bad news for the WCS fans.

Do I want to work like this for a brat plant. You got to be something pretty special for me to pull your balls and wet-nurse you out of hissy fits. You just had water. No, I am not going to uppot you!

That said, if we chuckers took “Overgrow” literally, this is a plant that could line the side of a highway in ten weeks. The male did not care about hours of light and the female hermed for no good reason her 5th day in flower, while continuing to flower. The only evolutionary flaw from the plant’s perspective (as opposed to its grower) is its cumbersome germination. I had to chew on the seeds to crack them open. I had to peel embryonic sack’s off the three that made it. Of course, if they were soaking in a ditch they’d be on their own schedule, not mine.

5 Likes

Thems awful immature to try to get pollen from.

2 Likes

Lol! And off a girl no less!

1 Like

Oopsy doopsey…

2 Likes

Wow, such an equal hermaphrodite. Crazy to see the balls pop with the pistils so early.

2 Likes

One of the Deep Chunks is whorling.

Did someone say kill it before it grows?

I didn’t. Deep Chunk has been known to courteously inform its grower that it plans to herm. Thinking about banging this into the WCS. Teach her some manners. You wanna throw a nanner you better whorl first!

7 Likes

So I guess this can go out to anyone who has experience with this and can help… what is the best way to store seeds? I have been storing mine in a ziplock bag in a drawer for the past year and a half… I hope I didn’t ruin a couple of hundred dollars worth of beans.

2 Likes

I keep mine in small zip baggies each with a desiccant pack. These go in a plastic box inside a paper bag (to block light) and this goes in my refrigerator.

If the seeds are irreplaceable and I will not be using them for more than a year they go in a similar container in the freezer. I try not to visit the one in the freezer. I know what’s in it and it doesn’t want to repetedly thaw. When you want to use seeds from the freezer, let just those seeds spend the night in the refrigerator first, to thaw slowly.

2 Likes

No need to let them thaw slowly.
I don’t even use the fridge.
You can let them set out and kerplunk them when you have time or straight into what’s your gonna do with them.

1 Like