5 Likes

Topped the little Herijuana today.

7 Likes

Afghan Haze
Clone day.

7 Likes

Awesome…both my angel heart were boys…hopefully ash is a girl

2 Likes

Afghan Haze is a girl. And the happy OHuck. At least one big Mother’s Milk.

In other news, I strongly prefer the Earth Plugs (Left) to the Root Riots (Right). May just be cultural. I am trying two sprays of water in the plastic cell as a moistening technique. My established kelp water dunk and squeeze wasn’t cutting it.

4/29 - Afghan Haze was not a girl. Neither was the big Mother’s Milk or the topped Heri. Note to self, don’t trust your initial sexing mechanism. Clone everything as soon as you can and sex the clone immediately.

5 Likes

Korin Spawn
Going to reveg the whole works. Cut off apical Cola. Will give days to recover then radical root trim. Some more days and then cut off all buds, leaving green all around.

Not much resin but excellent leaf/calyx ratio.

7 Likes

I know you signed up for the garage show but things are about to get weird in my bedroom. Come on in!

4 Likes

WCS
I read on the earlier thread that these girls didn’t like being topped (when young). See how they like it at 8 nodes.

Healthy before…

After…

7 Likes

Korin Spawn
Do you know what time it is?

8 Likes

What’s the keyhole saw used for in this particular situation?

Nearest saw to hand. Section the top into nine parts guesstimating how much the plant will need after the cut. Make a final cut parallel to the ground to separate the stalk and remaining rootball. Shave to fit the container. See 2nd picture.

My heart rejoices every time I retire one of those bags.

4 Likes

Pair of sidecutters works well also.
LoL
How bout a bolt cutter?

3 Likes

Bolt cutters!? Not trying to cut the stalk! This is for piecing out the plant from the large rootball.

2 Likes

Herijuana
All three Heris now topped. This is the “biggest”.

10 Likes

ColombianGoldxPanamaRed
Korin Spawn (S1)

Of the (over two hundred) S1 CGxPR siblings I have sprouted, she’s the only one who held my interest.

Been topped, down potted, spent a few days on veg schedule. Got six accidental seeds (JS dad) so far. The smoke from her is mild, the smell, coffee/tobacco. Maybe a bit of a pest magnet.

Let’s see if she wants to be a Mama.

6 Likes

Do I want two oily 55 gal metal drums?

1 Like

What could go wrong?!

:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Well, for starters my plan is to throw a burning rag into the can to clean it with fire. Is that bad?
Maybe add the contents of my 40 year+ filing cabinets.

2 Likes

Not one male showing yet! Hope rests with these little critters.

4 Likes

It would be ironic if my ONE male was the Wild Canadian Sativa! Do I even want more of these? Thirsty little monsters.

4 Likes