A glimpse into my garage

I know you all love a good experiment but I’m on day 13 of the year old colloidal silver batch and I don’t think I’m going to make it all the way.

3 Likes

Maleroom Shenanigans

6 Likes

Game on!

10 Likes

WILD CANADIAN SATIVA

Well, the other one is dropping balls. Only one thing to do.

Take the contents of a failed early poll pollen grab, which won’t be viable tomorrow but might tonight, and rub it all over her. A mystery awaits.

7 Likes

Will pollen drop from cut branches (in water) without light?

2 Likes

Two OHuck cuts taken a few weeks into flower. Still haven’t rooted. Today I rubbed the little one in Deep Chunk pollen.

If roots and seeds come and she doesn’t require a reveg, and if the seeds are viable then I could get by with much less planning.

3 Likes

You should really enjoy growing this strain. Mine are hanging in the closet drying. Great smells!
Blessings

:cowboy_hat_face:

I’ve heard it works but never tried it. I can’t think of any reason it wouldn’t work. Try it.
Blessings

:cowboy_hat_face:

Looks like consensus is the community Goji project will start in the fall. I am chomping at the bit.

3 Likes

60 days since flower. WCS is dropping mature seeds.

11 Likes

Maternity Ward

WCS are getting evicted for throwing balls in the house. That leaves WR, DC, RTxAHP, and MM. Couple more in the pipeline. Mostly bred with DC or filial males.

9 Likes

About 25 days of colloidal silver. The leaves are beginning to show the CS damage so I am going to stop and let them strut. No clear evidence of success yet but they look like they’ve taken some hits.

OHuck

Boaty

Two Sour Pineapple

10 Likes

Deep Chunk
Branching up nicely.

11 Likes

The graft of JS onto CGxPR lives.

It appears the JS (palmside) has different nutrient requirements.

8 Likes

Red Thai x Assam HP
Last minute addition, a little bit of Wild (Canadian Sativa). Will it bring down the 20 week flower time? Will I care enough after smoking the RTxAHP to grow them out?

Pretty much everything got hit with Deep Chunk and Wild Canadian Sativa. Both being extremely distinctive strains. Let’s see what gets passed on and what is passed over.

8 Likes

3 Jungles
1 month veg. 7 weeks flower. Despite the few new pistils she looks ready. Will let her twin run (as a Covid Cup Contestant) until she can’t run anymore. This will tell me when to take the third who is becomming huge in the light dep. bed.

8 Likes

10 days ago I asked my Deep Chunk for branches.
She was uncharacteristically quick!

9 Likes

3 Jungles

Will keep this one until it is unmistakably finished (ie. Too Long) then compare it to the one I took down yesterday.

That will tell me how long to let this go.

10 Likes

Done with the THC heavy males. Heri, White Rhino, Mother’s Milk, Deep Chunk, WCS, Afghan Haze.

Male Room gets an upgrade just in time for the CBD (Boaty and Sour Pineapple) and other (OHuck) reversals.

9 Likes

Proud member of hoarders anonymous!

Two fans in each. They work well spliced to 12 Volt wall warts and hung with shoelace

My raised bed is 6’x4’ or 80". One of these retired PC power supplies yeilded 82 inches of copper wire.

Air circulation and slug wall (aka copper wire). Wonder if there is other stuff worth keeping in here. That’s the mind of a hoarder.

7 Likes