A glimpse into my garage

That’s for damn sure!

:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

A few weeks ago someone described the smell of their pot as “baby poop.” I thought that was creative but probably not terribly realistic. That was all before I went sniffing around my tent thinking I stepped in something… Rhino Mints. Yep, baby poop and not the good kind. :poop:
I’m curious, but I wouldn’t say I’m excited to smoke it.

12 Likes

My baby poop smell turned out to be grape when all said and done.

In the midst of pulling beans bud, I’ll try to get them and the pollen out this weekend.
How far into flower is your White rhino?

4 Likes

Grape! That would be a major improvement.
I am all set for WR pollen. Got a male and female. Well treated WR seeds, OTOH, would be awesome. These two were both PITA.

3 Likes

Herijuana

9 Likes

New Kids:

Three Black Light Congo x Prayer Tower cuts from Xibalba_farm, starting to stand up.

7 Likes

Wild Canadian Sativa

Hard labor. You can’t really see it but she’s doing an interesting thing with her germinated buds. The seeds are paired and each pair has space between it and the above/below pairs. Couldn’t capture it on camera.

6 Likes

Bahaha! Was it prescient?

1 Like

I know you all love a good experiment but I’m on day 13 of the year old colloidal silver batch and I don’t think I’m going to make it all the way.

3 Likes

Maleroom Shenanigans

6 Likes

Game on!

10 Likes

WILD CANADIAN SATIVA

Well, the other one is dropping balls. Only one thing to do.

Take the contents of a failed early poll pollen grab, which won’t be viable tomorrow but might tonight, and rub it all over her. A mystery awaits.

7 Likes

Will pollen drop from cut branches (in water) without light?

2 Likes

Two OHuck cuts taken a few weeks into flower. Still haven’t rooted. Today I rubbed the little one in Deep Chunk pollen.

If roots and seeds come and she doesn’t require a reveg, and if the seeds are viable then I could get by with much less planning.

3 Likes

You should really enjoy growing this strain. Mine are hanging in the closet drying. Great smells!
Blessings

I’ve heard it works but never tried it. I can’t think of any reason it wouldn’t work. Try it.
Blessings

Looks like consensus is the community Goji project will start in the fall. I am chomping at the bit.

3 Likes

60 days since flower. WCS is dropping mature seeds.

11 Likes

Maternity Ward

WCS are getting evicted for throwing balls in the house. That leaves WR, DC, RTxAHP, and MM. Couple more in the pipeline. Mostly bred with DC or filial males.

9 Likes

About 25 days of colloidal silver. The leaves are beginning to show the CS damage so I am going to stop and let them strut. No clear evidence of success yet but they look like they’ve taken some hits.

OHuck

Boaty

Two Sour Pineapple

10 Likes