A glimpse into my garage

Just a nanner. Even the good girls throw ‘em late in the season. One or two doesn’t mean she’s taking after her Parent. Pluck’ em out.

1 Like

You know i was thinking about that…do all female plants throw male parts if stressed bad enough without using silver

Females will produce nanners not balls at the end of their lifecycle.
Usually buried into the buds, makes it tough to open.
They’re trying to reproduce themselves

3 Likes

Will stressing them produce S1’s

1 Like

In the most natural way possible and they should be females
However lots of them nanners turn out to be sterile

2 Likes

ok thanks…i wanna do that with a NL i have

In this case she is an S1 with Colombian ancestry so I am watching, examining daily.
I believe plants that come from lands where open pollination is/was the norm (Thai, Colombian…) will, more frequently, express full intersex features. Stress herming (or STS, CS) will produce similar characteristics in discreet locations on most (Probably all?) cannabis plants.

I have a theory that a female that has been pollinated (one branch or bud) will be less likely to herm due to the fact that transitioning would take energy from already set seeds.

Anybody have facts, numbers, or anecdotes in support or opposition?

1 Like

Its a great topic…genetically they will all do it given the right envoment

Rhino Mints - these are lovely, well behaved plants. Why don’t I feel weight from them? Prejudice for sure. I am way too much of a newb to turn my nose up at a hybrid.

6 Likes

I concur Doctor @bandit306.

:cowboy_hat_face:

Im not a doctor but I’ll check it out…have a look

1 Like

CBD project: Boaty McBoatface, Sebring’s Revenge, Sour Pineapple moving on out.

The plan ATM is to find a male among the three BMcBF and breed with all the ladies. The Sebrings are fems and the SP are dispensary bagseed.

Edit 4/18, The Boaty are also likely fems. Add two (Boaty and Sour Pineapple) to the CS list.

4 Likes

Deep Chunk
Believe I will call this pheno/cultivar Flat Stanley. This is the one that was pretending to be “normal”.

12 Likes

That is such a cool looking plant. I love it! How does it smoke?

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

I can’t even figure out how it buds. They really are special.
The Deep Chunk have a malleable quality that makes it possible to spread the thick canopy tops and tuck them. They stay open with even the slightest resistance from the tuck.
I think @Mr.Sparkle was talking about this somewhere.

I don’t expect to smoke much of this. It’s a breeding tool. I want to learn to use it. If I get a sex pair I will increase the number.

5 Likes

You probably don’t want to smoke deep chunk… it doesn’t smell or taste like much. The high is equally plain.

4 Likes

Thats got that California Indica look that i got going…it looks like that

2 Likes

Mother’s Milk It was a little chilly in here last night. I think they’re bouncing back.
Back row pheno 4,
Little one pheno 2

2 Likes

I just saw this post, i dont have any other pics but all i could figure is that my soil ph was low from reusing peat and not buffering properly. so it had some deficiencies… Those deep chunk look like theyve been inbreeding for a long time :joy:

2 Likes

3 Jungles
Never gone 12/12 from seed before. Any prep I need to do?

Changed my mind, gonna let it show itself a bit first.

Edit: finally went in 4/18.

5 Likes