A glimpse into my garage

Windowsill Science
Lollipopping the big Mothers Milk. Got these two cuts and thought I’d experiment. Will roots make it to the outside of the cup before they make it to the outside of the plug? Doubtful. When I repot the plug into a cup then the pressure is on.

5 Likes

Wild Canadian Sativa
This is the one that put out balls two weeks ago. I’m letting the Boy and Girl do their thing but this one will be grown out for flower… Assuming she continues to behave.

4/27 - Changed my mind. The one that dropped balls is ready for pollen. She gets the boy! Well, her bottom half. The good girl gets to flower and burn.

4 Likes

Some surprises today. Both my big Mother’s Milk and my topped Herijuana are looking very boyish. Time to set up the man cave.

2 Likes

The flower tent really is the final arbiter.

Boys on the March. L-R:
four MM1 clones.
MM1
MM2
Herijuana
White Rhino

8 Likes

More freakiness from the chunk? Man that line has some real weirdos…

2 Likes

They are dramatic, majestic and bold. Yet scraggly, like an old circus hand that knows his way around the town girls.
Hoping for a male or two. I have visions but my sexing confidence level is low after yesterday’s surprise.

4 Likes

Mother’s Milk -L- and Afghan Haze -R-. I plan to make more seeds with the MM (also Heri and White Rhino) and breed everything with the AH (also the Deep Chunk). I have clones of both these males in the boy box but these are too big. They are showing but not yet dangerous. For the moment they will live in my kitchen and save me money on spinach for my morning smoothies.

12 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

Started CS on Boaty, Oregon Huckleberry, and 2nd Sour Pineapple

2 Likes

Picture Day for the Ladies

Mother’s Milk

Herijuana

White Rhino

Oregon Huckleberry

13 Likes

7 Likes

I say cup as long as it’s kept on the dry side…

1 Like

A short experiment. The MM is male. The clones are on an intersecting course with the mulch bin.

Yeah still working the same bugs out with seeds. Clones I can do…

4 Likes

Wild Canadian Sativa

Practice

For shits and grins I may hit one bud of the Red Thai x Assam HP. See if the cross adds substance to the bud or shortens the flower time (from 20 weeks).

Edit nah, I’m gonna hold off. Dust a clone when it’s ready. 20 weeks is too much to risk.

5 Likes

made me spit my coffee🤣

1 Like

can i ask how often and how long do you spray the cs. Im trying it for the first time right now. I found a very informative thread unfortunately it was 15 years old it said to spray multiple times A-day and I’m not sure that’s necessary. Thanks!

1 Like

I am spraying twice a day morning and evening. I give a spritz on each growth head then I turn the plant 180 degrees and I do it again. I plan to keep doing it until they sprout boy parts. Est. 19 days.

4 Likes

Deep Chunk
I thought I saw hints of this earlier but I am certain. I have a DC male!

4 Likes

Wow! They don’t look the same at all. Looks like the one on the right might be “the one”.

:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like