A glimpse into my garage

Woohoo! Best of luck. Correction on the beans, the Goji OG F2 are a @Sincy production. I’m very glad you are running them before me. I hope to get to my share soon!

6 Likes

Thank you Schmarmpit.

@Sincy, any additional info? I would love to run a wider search. If you have more Goji OG F2 beans to trade I would drop them immediately.

6 Likes

Let me see how many I have left.

3 Likes

Additional Info:
https://overgrow.com/t/goji-og-project-lets-shoot-some-unicorns-in-the-face/28183/79

3 Likes

Put everyone in dirt. LITFA until Monday.

8 Likes

3 days of LITFA later
2 GO
1 OG
1 QM
2 OGHA

3 of these came up roots first.
Perturbed that no Orange Sunshine or Black GO x have made a showing. Have more OS to try. But first, patience.

7 Likes

This was late June. Got one Durban male and two female Heri (F2/B1) from this cohort.

3 Likes

Goji OG
Moved two GO shoots to cups, as well as one drooping OGHA and a QM. Under LED and Fluorescents.
One more OGHA and an OG above dirt. May be it for this pass. More on the way.

6 Likes

Black Light Prayer Tower x Congo Pine

Not ready but I took her down anyway. Crawling with bugs. Gonna have to clean up my space before the Goji run gets underway.
Will be tricky with all my outdoor refugees in the flower tent.

10 Likes

Popping mine in two weeks. Should be quite the show!

:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Do you know anybody who has seeds or a cut of that Congo Pine?

2 Likes

I got the BLPTxCP as a cut from Xibalba_farm. I have a seed pack as well. The breeder/brand name is Strange Genetix-HG Burner2.

2 Likes

Spider mites.

3 Likes

Best wishes getting rid of those little buggers for a smooth Goji run!

2 Likes

Goji OG and family.
From top:
Orange Goji
Goji OG
Goji OG
Goji QM
OGHA

On top of Fire and Plague my grow now knows pestilence*. Should I be listening for the hoof beat of War?

My lungs are not up for deep cleaning at the moment. Spraying with two day old neem and waiting for the air to improve. Still, gonna put six more GO seeds in water/LABS and H2O2. They’ll be ready when the tent is.

*Come to think of it, Sword hasn’t been far.

9 Likes

Six more Goji OG F2 seeds.

Gonna do a quick scuff before LABS.

10 Likes

Five of six opened but all seem to have failed or stalled on transfer to plugs. I have better luck when I put them in soil directly.

2 Likes

Yeah. All dead. Think it was the H2O2 dunk or my handling transferring to plugs.

6 more in water. Going back to seedling, potting soil. Still doing the LABS.

2 Likes

All six opened with 1/4 in roots. In soil for two days. One (go5) came corkscrewing, tail first into the air. Pulled with a tweezers and stuck in a hole with its head up. Some sign of mounds rising from two others.

Next round I will let the tails get longer before potting.

3 Likes

5/6 and still hope.

Six more going in dirt this weekend.

8 Likes