A glimpse into my garage

Project: Herijuana with Deep Chunk and Wild Canadian Sativa.

Explore dominant/recessive traits on Indica/Sativa spectrum. I want to watch how traits are passed using a Herijuana keeper.

All three of these have the same Herijuana Dad (not shown. No longer with us). Mothers were - Left: Deep Chunk, center: Herijuana, right WCS.

Back row. Deep Chunk Mama and Heri Mama. Not going to grow more WCS. This project is to add to the list of known unknowns. Given the current knowns I intend to repeat this with the Cannabiogen Durban as the sativa exemplar.

5 Likes

At least it happened while hanging with the woman who gave it to me.

1 Like

Sad days :weary:

1 Like

Bummer man, but to quote Skunkman Sam, “glass breaks”, that’s just what it does. :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

This one is better. Heavier. Easier to clean. Kept the old bowl.

6 Likes

Introducing Rhinopple

These five seeds and one seedling are all that remains of my attempted White Rhino x Sour Pineapple CBD cross. Crushed another 50 of them between my fingers.

White Rhino is reported to have the requisite high CBD genetics. Sour Pineapple is an 18/1 CBD IIRC. No SP female made it to the cut.

Edit 7/30 - all five popped. In plugs now.
Edit 8/8 - all five crapped out. Seedling is still going.

3 Likes

OHuck x Deep Chunk

… though perhaps not many. Still, proof of concept for pollinating a flowering cut achieved.

5 Likes

And what did you learn from this “girdle” technique? I kind of came in toward the end. I put a sweater on my pug in the winter but I never heard of a plant girdle. Can you make a bra for my big plants? What are you Smokin’ these days brother? Might consider some LITFA on that shit. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:
All love…

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Brother @AllOra. I see your plants in mainly solo cups. Do you drink beer in 3gal containers? Sorry man. I’m quite high at the moment. Gonna LITFA for 5 minutes. :rofl::grin::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Dread Pirate
Not quite the seed run I was hoping for.

As proposed here: Proposal: OG Welcome Pack - Brainstorm with me

And mentioned here:

I reversed the Boaty and hit Sebrings Revenge. There may be a few more seeds on the living plant. I have F2 fems of the Boaty and originals of the SR. Could theoretically make more/similar. But it’s frankly been a pain, CS is like that. Still, both were consistent (possibly approaching IBL) so hybrid vigor is possible. I haven’t chopped the bearer yet. Do I want to F2 sight unseen? Polyhybrid? Got a male Rhinopple I could hit them with if I hurry.

@Sebring, what’s your feel? What’s the minimum number of seeds you want to see in a donation?

7 Likes

I start everything that roots in Solos. Drink my beer from a Ball/Mason jar.

1 Like

It’s enough for most OG growers to continue the line and expand it! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

For sure. I was hoping for enough to send you a bag for your website. Don’t think 7 will fly. Perhaps if I’m still addicted next summer.

How many seeds would you want to put them up for folks? 100? 1000?

3 Likes

I usually do 1/8 teaspoon per seed pack, which amounts to between 15-30 depending on the seed size.
I can easily get rid of thousands at this point. So, too many is never too many. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

49px3x

5 Likes

That I spend an unreasonable amount of time doing shit to plants that nobody, including the plants, cares jack-crap about.

2 Likes

Great minds… Started a one week tolerance break Wednesday. These are not my favorite weeks but the payoff, especially that first smoke, is well worth it.

May go with a full week of Heri beginning next Wednesday.

2 Likes

If it’s fun, floorboard it brother! I need to fit all these males with jockstraps and hats. You’ve inspired me to dress my plants. Just wait till Sunday! :joy::rofl:

1 Like

That’s the spirit!
One Love…

Goji OG and Friends

5x GO F2 (Bodhi > @Sincy > @Schmarmpit)
3x GO QM BX (GrowHard > @oleskool830)
3x Black GO x MWPHM (Xibalba_farm)
3x Orange Sunshine (Bodhi > @herb4ever)
5x Orange Goji F1 (Orange Sunshine x GO : @50State)
3x OGHA (Orange Goji x Amnesia Haze : Jetdro)

Last shout-out for beans. Anybody holding Goji OG F1s that they want to see popped immediately?

15 Likes