A glimpse into my garage

Holy etiolation batman!

2 Likes

Are you accusing me of skotomorphogenesis!

2 Likes

Dropped in Distilled Water/H2O2 - 3 each of
Afghan Haze (Mr. Nice via @almostdone),
Oregon Huckleberry (Dynasty via @Mongobongo),
Mother’s Milk (Bodhi via @OleReynard), and
White Rhino (Mr Nice via @almostdone).

6 Likes

The Huckleberry and mother’s Milk are both very vigorous…with the other two being Mr. Nice strains I’m sure they are too…nice choices @AllOra look forward to the show sir

3 Likes

Nice starting lineup… all of those strains are full of great genetics. This should be a really fun grow for you… and quite diverse.

I enjoy diverse grows, myself… due to the differences in lineages and different growth patterns and feeding habits… it’ll definitely keep you on your toes… and much is learned from these types of grows.

I can wait!

2 Likes

All three Mother’s Milks, Two Oregon Huckleberry and one White Rhino made it into dirt tonight.

3 Likes

Hey @AllOra. I’m excited to watch the Huckleberry. I have a Huckleberry cross from @Muleskinner that is excellent! Turn on the juice and cut the damn thing loose! Let’s Grow!

:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

@oleskool830 - Cutting loose! Wanna look at OHuck side by side with Crater Lake! Someday in my yard!

Had a coughing fit and one of the MM landed on the floor. Didn’t find the seedling. We shall see.

8 Likes

Hey brother. You want the Jacks Classic #4 Bloom Booster 10-30-20.
Peace…

2 Likes

2 Likes

Day 3 above ground status:
2 MM
3 OH
0 WR - I was warned these were older.
1 AH

1 Like

Day 4
2 MM - Suspect that I killed the Third.
3 OH
0 WR - may need to drop another 3
3 AH

2 Likes

I am going to play “Breeder”.

Start with something super easy. I want a somewhat rare CGxPR fat-stem, wide indica leaf phenotype.
If I find it, I hope to breed it with Deep Chunk. I will know it before the second set of true leaves.

5 Likes

Also, three more.

Edit 2/15/2020: no sign of WR. Dropped three more in water with the others.

5 Likes

What’s going on here? They seem to have sleeves. This is Black Gold Seedling Mix.

5 Likes

Looks like they got a little ambitious and pushed some of their roots out of the soil. Could be the soil is a bit dense for them.

No big deal imo I’d just lightly mound the dirt around those exposed fuzzies a bit.

3 Likes

The White Rhinos (aka Med Man) are taking their time! Pretty sure the first three popped but nothing above dirt after a week. The 2nd three are still floating balls after 3 days.
I may just dump the rest in water. Wish I had room for an increase run but that seems like a lot to take on.

Edit 2/16:
One seed popped! Went in seedling soil, have to remember to feed it sooner.
One seed sprouted! Weak, but hat is coming off.

1 Like

In other news,

Growing this from a friend. Red Thai x Assam HP. She’s in her 11th day of quarantine. The challenges would have revealed hidden weaknesses: disease, nutritional problems, pestilence.

5 Likes

Day 12
2 MM
2 OH
0 WR
2 AH

The WR are struggling. Several (two or three out of 12) have popped but quickly died. Most before breaking ground.

I am waiting for my wide leaf/fat stem CGxPR search to be done so that I can dedicate the heated dome to a WR seed increase.

Day 7:

Mostly stretchy and bright. Not the phenotypes I’m looking for.

I don’t trust myself to tell but if I were a gambler I would bet on this one:

10 Likes

Hey bro. How’s life in the Great Nothwest? Have you ever tried a heat Mat?

1 Like