A Man & His Space-Can #01

Yeah for smaller spaces they really get the job done. I have a couple cheap ones for some cabs and they’re still going strong. With a simple furnace filter it really reduces how often you have to clean them too.

1 Like

You’re most welcome @MarijuanaEnthusiast, as for this question

There are pull cords to tighten the vents, you can also throw a big zip tie over the sleeve after you put the fan in the vent hole to really secure it good

I was thinking about just sticking to my bucket. And just using it. Although the indica plant needs about two feet from canopy to light. Correct? If that’s the case would I be better off not even using the bucket?

1 Like

That seems quit excessive. Start off with light higher for veg growth unless you are seeing huge stretch from plant, let your plant grow right up to the light almost, say 10 inches, maybe even less (I’m often less, like 4-6 inches)

Again, this is only thought the Veg stage? Lights that lumen from a shorter distance can stunt and reduce the stretching? Because it doesn’t WANT to travel to receive the extra light. And the energy will be focused on the stretching rather than the veg’ing?

1 Like

I got this very cheap light… I know you all are going to judge me. But at least let me know if it’ll due. I’ma College kid on a Budget. The lights are super bright!!!

3 Likes

Also seems my seed isn’t germinating… does it take several days to sprout? I thought it should’ve popped open… sigh…

1 Like

How long has it been in the paper towel?

Nice light by the way, no hate from me lol

I’ve had it in paper towel for about 24 hours now. Before was in water for 24 hours.

1 Like

I am also currently sitting with my newly planted strawberries and playing music for them. So I have the seed here in hopes my love is enough to grow it.

3 Likes

Sometimes it can take a few days, depending on the seed. The love really helps, keep sending it good vibes.

3 Likes

I even have the seed in my favorite coffee mug!!

2 Likes

Those strawberries need to be in the ground so they can reach out and multiply

3 Likes

Honestly I live close to neighbors. My soil here in Tucson, AZ is very salty and deprived of nutrients. So no place for garden… but eventually I’ll build my own greenhouse.

Honestly these strawberries are my first potted plant ever! I treat them as if they’re my children lol! I even bring them in at night into my room so they aren’t stolen or hurt.

4 Likes

Maybe just a bigger pot then, something like this from Amazon

Give them room and they’ll multiply, free plants

1 Like

Ohh I have way bigger pots, they are just very nice and ceramic pots. Like the blue one you see in the picture. I am also only growing one crown.l per pot. Not allowing anything else to happen in the pot itself.

1 Like

Is your brown ceramic pot glossy coated or just the basic ceramic

If it’s just the basic ceramic those things work awesome for starting and cloning plants. Bury it almost up to the rim in a bigger pot and fill the ceramic one full of water then place your clones in the dirt all around the ceramic pot. If it doesn’t have a glazed coating water will wick through the ceramic keeping your soil moist for your clones or seedlings

1 Like

Let me show you my other pots.

1 Like

![image|375x500](upload://di 6KqGLIqlqO8ROawAS9o7rhNij.jpeg)

I still have larger pots than one I showed. Don’t feel like carrying it lol.

2 Likes

Welcome @MarijuanaEnthusiast to the best cannabis forum on this Green earth.

2 Likes