A Man & His Space-Can #01

It all started when I was 3 years old, my father blew smoke into my face while with his friend. Didn’t start until I was 11 or 12, hard to recall. But my appreciation of the medicine is beyond words.

3 Likes

I was 10 when I saw it in my parents room, tried it at 12, started full time at 16 when I was Blueberry raking for a job.

3 Likes

Really what I was trying to say there is; I’m here to grow my own medicine because it’s helped for years and years. I am badass (;

3 Likes

That pic is similar to how I use ceramic pots for cloning/seedlings, with the bigger pot filled with dirt of course and the middle one just water, works well

Plants look nice

2 Likes

3 Likes

Hey your LIVE twitch stream is super cool! Just checked it out and you have a dream set up.

3 Likes

Haha thanks!

2 Likes

So I’ve seen some sectional or divided plants. I’m not yet ready to take that approach. Basic, basic, basic. Simplicity is a great starts.

2 Likes

Next time when you start a seed, scratch it with a emery board or sandpaper, it’ll take the waxy coating off it and allow the water to penetrate the shell.

2 Likes

That’s why there is some kind of transparent looking skin peeling off of it… huh

2 Likes

Yeah its a membrane that protects the seed during its maturation. Usually it comes off naturally though weatherization when in the open air and dropped naturally.

The casing your trying to get off is simular to the shell that gets stuck in your gums after eating popcorn

2 Likes

Hi yo,I am very new to growing cannabis.I do It for hobby,relax,experience,I love nature,I don’t like today’s concept of Life and success for Money …anyway,I started worse than you,feel free to check my First and second thread.I completed One grow with Just sunlight/many stress,erros,trial,wasted some Money on lighting,wasted time instead of studying,moving plant inside,out,built a custom box.I got a poor 10 grams + 7 grams frosty trimming and It Is still curing(the smell…my man…I smoked a bit and WOW).Currently I bought a cheap light and It s working flawlessy (60 euros)in the tent I bought Always from Amazon(60 euros) and put two seeds in that.If you want more info,Just Ask or head over to read my threads…Much love to ya all

Also I have to Say the poor outcome was caused by a misunderstand :that in flowering the plant Needed almost double the light,while I cut the hours of light…I assume that’s because it was only 10 grams of buds.
PS:I have strawberries too in my balcony

2 Likes

@Andrexl

How much light were you giving your plants in veg? For a cheap low wattage light I would go with 18/6, 18 hours on 6 off.

Unless they are auto seeds it’s the darkness hours that make them flower, usually anything around 12/12 but i like using 10/14, 14 being the off hours

It’s true though that in flower plants need lots of light to live up to their potential IMO

1 Like

Did you just hijack someone’s thread?

1 Like

Not really, he was just sharing his previous experience and results.

Me though, I’m the one who sort of side tracked things with my response

Sorry to OP

2 Likes

No sir,I see no point on doing that,I Just tryed to share experience with fact and things I learned the hard way,loosing two plants out of three.

1 Like

The wattage Is 110 true watt,yes i run 19 HS light schedule now in the second grow

1 Like

Should I use these for the germination process? I’m wanting to pop some today.

1 Like

They should work fine, I’ve used them many times, just keep them moist (not too wet though) and warm and you should be good to go

So I can actually pop the seed there? Or still should soak them in water for 24h first? Then once roots pop, place them in the dome.