A national secret... Brazil where the crazy take risks

Temp and humidity are relative and change rapidly…for every 20 degrees in temperature increases the air can hold twice the amount of water!!

Hence temperature drop and condensation…

The VPD charts are gold!

Brian(Alaskagrown)

4 Likes

Good morning dear, now she is also part of you…
I mean lick the leaf to try to determine what it is (if you’re sure it’s not fungus). Sorry for the bad explanation or translation. But we talk in our native language, via pm.

What did you decide?
Explain for us to follow the results.

Positive thinking is key, sending out good vibes for you to resolve this as you know.

2 Likes

I just use a plastic bag around each cup as a humidity dome.

1 Like

Good night guys, so I decided to put her to revegetate I did it yesterday, but today I noticed improvements… I also saw some videos about cultivation and in one of them I saw that it could be lack of calcium, so I applied some WCA liquid organic calcium one of the JADAM techniques… calcium deficiency starts with yellowing from top to bottom one of the signs they showed… after foliar application of WCA they reacted very well…

another abnormal fact was the humidity in the environment, which was at 71%… A great danger, today I managed to drop to 63%, I have already achieved a good improvement… I have faith that they will recover and everything will be all right… But without your help I wouldn’t have achieved these results… As for the leaf I ate, I wanted to eat one for some time but I didn’t have the initiative until you told me yesterday hahahahah lol and it tastes magnificent!

the leaves are already returning to normal

7 Likes

this graphic saved my life!

1 Like

3 Likes

these are the clones of the girls

3 Likes

do you use the open bags with water or they closed in water bags???

I close them over the pot and spray inside. Having a little bit open is ok. My climate is extreme dry FYI

2 Likes

I’m going to send a recipe from my friend @ModernWorld , he hasn’t appeared in a while.

smoothie with some fruits:

Another drink you can make is chimarrão… I don’t know if you’ve seen this…

@Oldtimerunderground Made coffee from the roots!!!

Another recipe with roots, this one is Brazilian…

6 Likes

Like this so i can carry it around

3 Likes

hello guys… I was away for some time but I’ll be back with updates from the girls… a few weeks ago I asked for your help because I rstava with nutrition problems… after the days went by I noticed the signs on your sheets, arriving at the answer. …excess3of phosphorus from the chicken manure I applied…first photo of yesterday Monday of today

8 Likes

@Gugumelo hey bud! Sorry for the delay in answering… Magnificent recipes, I’m going to make this smothie and cachaça :star_struck:

1 Like

hey bud! sorry for the delay… great idea keeps the bel room moist

1 Like

updating the girls’ cycle… as i mentioned before i put them to revegetate but after changing the photoperiod they reacted with a lot of stress in the switch to revegetation so after 14 days i put them to flower again… they are currently in the first flowering week… after an excess of phosphorus in the soil

7 Likes

@Cormoran hey bud! gratitude for your help you were right about the excess phosphorus… gratitude

1 Like

The chart was right, I just managed to read it and point it out. :slight_smile: You’re quite welcome, though. I’m glad things are back on track for you, happy growing! :seedling:

4 Likes

Everything in moderation, including moderation. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Looking good bud! Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

hello everyone, how are you? Updating the topic… the girls are finishing the first week of flowering… namaste :pray::seedling::om:
White widow Fem fotho

Girl Scout Cookies Fem

![20211128_194325~2|206x500]
(upload://bKmFz6NGj3qHz1j3SV79x8ScwNx.jpeg)

Blue dream

9 Likes