Noob Need Coach Growing Gelato #33 Fast ♀ Advanced Seeds

Take a look at his growth diary, he works with common leds … It looks very economical …
Hug…

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words bro… the Led fixture is from Photon Solutions and are called Solstrips bought mine from @Baudelaire they are worth the investment!

4 Likes
                           HEY HEY

These photos were about 5 6 days ago

Don’t be scared but I did a second time cleaning all the big leaves and everything that was growing below

»And I draw two conclusions:
»1- If you do not want to waste time do not do it because the plants will be stressed too much and they will be stopped for a few days to recover (my case about 4 5 days)
»2- After recovering they became even stronger and started to grow in height in a silly way.

3 Likes
                       Updated photos

As you can see in a week they had the leaves they had but not so big (some) and they grew in height

No. 1 is the highest, but because I did LST in all but this one (I only did 1 top)

All of them with a good base those of the big pots are almost twice as thick as those of the small pots

They all show sex

3 Likes

Can anyone tell me if I should worry about this white on the bottom of the pots?

2 Likes

With all the leaves I made a smoothie with some fruits and I say that you have to try it if you haven’t done it yet and the best thing

4 Likes

Hello brother, from what I saw you use dishes under the pots …

The humidity of the dishes is forming an ideal environment for fungi … Would you have a big tray to put all the pots in? Or something that keeps the plants above the ground?

As I said, my experience is limited, but fungi are fungi, you can also sprinkle some baking soda on these areas to get rid of them … or KNF …

Let’s wait for someone who has been through this …

Dude, you are not a beginner, your plants are looking great and you demonstrate to be in control of the situation … Congratulations, I am learning a lot, thank you.

Hug …

Português Brasil
Olá irmão, pelo que vi você usa pratos embaixo dos vasos …

A umidade dos pratos está formando um ambiente ideal para fungos … Você teria uma bandeja grande para colocar todos os potes dentro? Ou algo que mantém as plantas acima do chão?

Como eu disse, minha experiência é limitada, mas fungos são fungos, você também pode borrifar um pouco de bicarbonato de sódio nessas áreas para se livrar deles … ou ainda KNF…

Vamos esperar por alguém que já passou por isso …

Cara, você não é iniciante, suas plantas estão com ótima aparencia e você demosntra estar no controle da situação… Parabéns, estou aprendendo bastante, obrigado.

Abraço …

4 Likes

You are doing very good for yourself there. I agree with @Gugumelo to find somthing that will be similar to a milk create. Sit your pots on top to allow air flow to get through. It will kill any mold. Definitely wash your pots after harvest to be sure it don’t come back next time.

2 Likes

Do you have a water softener or use a lot of ph down/up. If it isn’t fungi, it could be salt build up. I get the salt build up on mine. I can’t see it well enough and and am not as experienced as lots here.

Just a thought.

3 Likes

Maybe it could be just having their feet drowned in stagnant water, do you water until runoff and leave it there? :sunglasses:

2 Likes
             PT/BR

De verdade muito obrigado pelo apoio e palavras. Vou ver se o bicabornato me ajuda se nao tomo medidas mais drásticas. Tudo de bom para todos, vamo-nos vendo por ai
ING
Really thank you very much for your support and words. I’ll see if the bicabornato helps me if I don’t take more drastic measures. All the best for everyone, see you around

1 Like
                  PT/BR

Eu nao uso ph up ou down, visto que uso os nuts da Advanced Nutrientes com o ph perfect. A nao ser que seja disso ou de fungos :frowning: .
ING
Eu nao uso ph para cima ou para baixo, visto que uso os nuts da Advanced Nutrientes com o ph perfeito. A nao ser que seja disso ou de fungos :frowning: .

1 Like
                  PT/BR

Por norma quando vou regar ou nao tem agua a sair de mais ou quando sai agua por baixo é em pouca quantidade. Por norma os que digo que deita um pouco de agua por baixo quando vou regar sao os mais pequenos sim e esses sao os que estao esbranquiçados por baixo…
ING
As a rule, when I’m going to irrigate or there is no water coming out of it too much or when water comes out from underneath it is in small quantities. As a rule, the ones I say put a little water under when I’m going to water are the smallest ones, and those are the ones that are whitish below …

2 Likes

Try to put an upside-down dish below to avoid the fabric pot touching the remnant water, that will also help roots having more oxygen … beer3|nullxnull

3 Likes
                    PT/BR

Eu a ver se tiro umas fotos para mostrar oque eu tenho ja feito para veres se e isso que falas
ING
I see if I take some pictures to show what I have already done to see if this is what you say

2 Likes

4 Likes

Dude, if it’s not fungus, it may be excess salt accumulated, as said @G-paS.
@George’s tip is also interesting …

Can you remove it with your hands? I say wiping with a damp cloth …

What fruits did you use?

1 Like
      ING

I don’t use a dish to the contrary but I have my own things so that the holes are not on top of the dish and have height …

to make this juice you need a juicing machine to separate all the solids from the liquids and use as many leaves as you want you can use nuget leaves whatever you want …

to activate thc more I recommend using citrus fruits like lemon orange … If you have, use a coconut that is very good also to activate not only the water like the coconut itself, but also if you want to take some pictures again and make a kind of recipe

PT/BR

eu nao uso prato ao contrario mas tenho coisas proprias para que os vazos nao estejam em cima do prato e tenham altura…

para fzr este sumo precisam de uma maquina de sumos se separe todos os solidos dos liquidos e usam a quantidade de folhas que quiserem podem usar folhas nugets tudo oque quiserem…

para ativar mais o thc recomendo usarem frutas citricas como laranja limao… se tiveres usem um coco que e muito bom tambem para ativar nao so a agua como o coco em si tambem se quiserem quando fizer de novo tiro umas fotos e faço uma especie de receita

2 Likes

How are your plants doing ?? send news…

hug

1 Like

i will latter sorry, i have been having low humidity problems but i have already got away

1 Like