A new pathogen

Wasnt a mutans perfect until moved inside…within 1wk after she was infected @Rogue

Looks like it put out bananas and hermied due to stress, and it’s probably seeded.
What lights, nutes, temps etc…?

Either you are f-ing with us, or you need some education in growing…

INSISTING you know more about weed than long term PRO GROWERS, makes you kind of a troll…

So please stop dicking around, and either tell us what you are talking about, or start listening to folks trying to help you.

4 Likes

@ lady.zandra63Read it it tell u temp. Humidity etc… Theres 1 thing missing from my description which lead to weird looking unwanted buds… Temp good humidity good light good fert good soil good…
Theres is 1 thing missing that lead a beautiful plant into crap…
Once it happens theres no saving plant dont matter what stage she’s in… Think what is missing

I dunno enough about growing yet to comment but I did notice this. Somebody with more knowledge would have to chime in but is that bud rot or mites? Perhaps part of the problem he’s having?

3 Likes

@Heather420 It lead to mold an bud rot… Hi heater420. How are you…
Temp
Humidity
Fertilizer
Soil
Lights
Seeds
All perfect…
1 thing missing heather from that list… ??

Is it air flow?

2 Likes

LOTS missing-- bugs, mold, diseases, planter size… pH issues, PPMs…
Quit playing games dude–
You are new, and this is NOT a good way to start!

4 Likes

@buckaroobonsai … YOU ARE THE ONLY 1 CORRECT

Its kills the formation of everything leafs bud growth …smell…crystals… Everything…

Theres no correcting it either… I have a solo cup thats infected but ive since corrected.air flow. Waiting to see if it can be reversed…

You are the man … Congratulations…
No one could get it accusing me of everything under the sun :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

We all know mold or bud rot…
Thats not the issue
The plant stops cell development… WAY BEFORE MOLD OR BUD ROT … WAYYYYY BEFORE BUDS EVEN FORMS

It affects plants new material…
Put a healthy plant into stagnant air without flowers. The plant is affected your buds will NEVER form into usable bud…
SO EVERY ASPECT OF GROWING as been studies except the damage caused by no air flow…
The obvious mold & bud rot is the after affect…

1 Like

You gotta have fresh air.

1 Like

@buckaroobonsai. Figured what was missing… Its AIR FLOW

You SAID fans already…???

2 Likes

@buckaroobonsai …YEA I KNOW…
Thats why i called it
MISTAKE 101
i cant believe i forget that .
Now ive discovered a new disease that NO BODY RESEARCHES

1 Like

It’s not a new disease no one knows about, it looks like botrytis

5 Likes

It’s not a new disease, it’s called a limiting factor, usually seen as a barrel with each slat representing a different aspect of a perfect environment… if all the slats are maxed out, you have no limiting factor. Like this…

4 Likes

Your mistake 101 is; instead of getting help with your growing problems, you’re trying to come on here and tell everyone you’ve discovered a new pathogen, despite clear photographic evidence and statements you’ve made to the contrary.

Take a closer look at your nutrients and feeding schedule, seriously. It’s obvious you’re feeding way too much N in flower. There’s a few other issues, but I would start with your obstinate determination that it’s a pathogen being at the top of the list.

ezgif.com-gif-maker (1)

6 Likes

LOL, so buds growing mold because you left them stagnant is a new pathogen? First it’s not a new pathogen. Second preventing mold has been talked about millions of times so one can’t say nobody researches or discusses it. Might I suggest you try the search bar.

9 Likes

Intentionally posting provocative double-talk is most certainly frowned upon here on OG.
I’m going to go ahead and close this topic accordingly.

9 Likes