A Shadey spot to grow, Perpetual organic no till

Another week gone, Temps outside have been around 25C except yesterday and today when its rocketed up over 34C. The RekioX autos outside are loving it and growing fast now and so is the alfalfa and clover.

The camera fogged up so one photo of the smallest plant was unusable. I am not going back out to take another its like a frickin sauna out there lol.

Second smallest auto about 5-6 inches lens fogged a bit on this one as well.

Biggest auto with some chewed leaves, grass hoppers I think. About 10-12 inches.

Next largest one 8-10 inches, with some leaf damage by a snail which I pulled off, and slung.

In the clone cab, things are doing well, moved the cloner back in here. temps have been sat at 79.5Fall week, when the lights on. Waiting on 3 ISSXBB and 2 TUT and 2 GDP to root up, I only need 1 of each, so hopefully this week they will respond.

The new seedlings are doing great. Just topped up the 2 Big Bang on the left with a bit more soil, which is why it looks dry. Two of the 3 C99XDoc Holiday got their peat pucks put in soil today, as they had roots coming out the bottom. The one in the middle taking a little longer to get its act together, which is my fault, I snapped a bit off its root end, when transplanting into the peat puck, caused by a big hand twitch at precisely the wrong time lol, but its a fighter, which is good to see, thought it might give up on me.

The rest of the bunch are doing good. I may put another Sebs Rev in with the C99XGHP for flower.

In the veg tent, things are not so good, temps and RH are OK staying at their usual. The 2 Blue Heaven and Tut that got transplanted last week are very unhappy, I over watered them on Tuesday, as I wanted to give them a good dose of cal mag, and now they are looking very pissed off lol. The BH is a bit of a prima donna, it doesn’t take much to upset her. They should come round, a dose of LITFA for a week.

The 2 C99XGHP are doing well.

The not made up its mind one.

The definite girly.

Flower Room, I took pics with the HPS light off today, the newbies look so healthy and green, and they are really taking off with their stretch.

Group shot, Sebs Rev in the front, Hog to the right and the ISSXBB that was being really lazy in veg has grown about 8 inches this week. Really pleased with the way they are going.

Hog I thinned it out a bit a couple of days ago, cant tell now though.

Sebs Rev, this is a monster lol, so many tops and nodes, I cant wait to see her in full bloom.

The ISSXBB stretching like a mofo. She has doubled her height this week, I think she may go another 3-4 ft by the time she is finished. If she is like the other ones I grew last year.

The 3 GDP with 4 weeks left I think, going to get a good amount of bud off of these.

14 Likes

I got a buddy in Truro that grows a shit ton of Hog, pretty decent stuff.
How long of a veg for the GDP?

2 Likes

Depends on what version you have 7-8 weeks supposedly for these but I let them go to 9-10 they seem better for it.

Who is the grower in Truro, I know someone who grows a lot of Hog there, its where I got my original clone from. He is in Londonderry, and I know another guy in Old Barns.

1 Like

I am really gutted atm, seems like quite a few growers having these problems, the ISSXBB has trans gendered on me at 2 weeks into flower. Such a lovely looking plant as well, what a waste of time and electric. Not sure what caused it, other than genetics, everything else is OK in there. I thought maybe I miss identified it as a girl, but I flowered a cutting, and that was a girl, I should have left it a few more days longer, it may have shown some balls as well. From the other plants of this strain that I have grown, they are great producers, this one would have been close to 8+ ounces the way it was growing. :sob:

8 Likes

Ow. Had to go back and figure out which it was.

2 Likes

Happens. At least you caught it now as opposed to when it was too late and big time pollination occurs. Was a sexy looking plant too!

4 Likes

9-10 weeks of veg? Damn, I def don’t have the room for 2 of those in a 2x4x6. They be monsters. If I had more headroom… Guess I’ll have to invest in a gorrilla tent lol

2 Likes

Ouch, my condolences man. R.I.P.

2 Likes

Damn, that sucks on the hermies. Those were some decent looking plants

2 Likes

No 9-10 weeks flowering 6-8n weeks veg depending on how big you want them, if you train them they will just go wide instead of tall, and take longer. The 3 I have in the flower room are probably 20 inches high off the top of the pot max. They were vegged about 8 weeks.

2 Likes

Yeh another 2-3 days and there would have been pollen every where. I wasn’t paying much attention to them as I knew its cutting flowered Ok, just went to put my finger in the soil, to see how moist it was, and balls in my face everywhere lol, nearly had a heart attack. Carefully checked it to see if any had opened, and whether I needed to wet it down and bag it before moving, but no open flowers thank god. Would have been a great plant if it was a girl I was so looking forward to that and Sebrings CBD to go full flower. I still have the Sebrings Revenge doing great, so that’s a good consolation.

Yeh I switch back and forth from the Name and abbreviation just in case people don’t know what the abbreviation stands for. You found it OK though lol.

I guess I will have to pop a couple more seeds and find another girly.

4 Likes

Yea ok, that’s what I thought you ment but wasn’t sure. I’m a HEAVY lst’r, as well as topping. Most of my plants end up with 64 or more tops. You’ll soon see, got all my gear now except the myco, germination station and beans. Gonna setup the tents this weekend. YIPPY!!! Lol

3 Likes

That sounds great man, get some pics up when your finished. :+1:

Will do for sure. I’ll be like a kid at xmas opening all those boxes hahaha

1 Like

Yea it’s fun buying new toys.

1 Like

Yea but hard on the ol’ wallet, this new setup cost me over $3400, when all said and done. Lights alone ran us $1600. Glad I Got a partner to split cost with

1 Like

What lights did you get.

Platinum led’s. 600 n a 1k

For Veg:
https://platinumgrowlights.com/product/p450/

For Flower:
https://platinumgrowlights.com/product/p900/

2 Likes

Click on the p450 and the p900 link, to show you more about the lights. 1st time using led’s, so I thought, go big or go home lol. I used to laugh at people using led’s and auto flowers, my my how times have changed lol

3 Likes

That’s okay, I’m used to people laughing at me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes