A Shadey spot to grow, Perpetual organic no till

Well your giving up THC to the CBN, that’s why the trichs go amber, because the THC is changing to CBN. If you have no time, constraints, that is probably the best way to dry your weed.

3 Likes

Today I took the curds out of some lactobacillus I made up, just need to find some small bottles to put the whey in, and put it in the fridge. The misses is going to hate me soon lol.

Also potted up some of the clones, 2 BBC, 1 Tut, 2 Sebs Rev, 2 C99XGHP.

Also put 2 of ReikoX autos, out in their 60 liter bags, with baggie over their head, going to be rainy the next few days, if they survive the next couple of nights, I will put the other 2 out shortly.

Thinned out some leaves on the newbies in the flower room, they were getting a bit out of hand, needed some light on the lower bud sites and more air flow.

3 Likes

OK cool and very damp outside this week, humidity has been under control in the tents, cabs and room, thankfully. Temps have been in the low teens Centigrade low to middle 60sF. A good time to put the ReikoX auto seedlings out, so they dont get too much sun all at once.

In the clone Cab plants are getting bigger, the majority getting up potted, as they were showing some deficiencies or stress, I think its the water PH, I have to be careful with the water PH, in the smaller pots. Sometimes I just give them whatever is in the bucket, and they get grumpy lol. Running out of larger pots, had to make some up.

On the other side

2 ReikoX autos, one very unhappy, the little bit of dark green on the left pot is a pair of microscopic leaves lol. Poor little girl is getting virtually nothing from those damaged cotyledons. I am going to let her keep growing, and I have started a replacement that I put straight in the soil outside, this morning, if this damaged one pics up I will stick her in my vegetable garden.

In the Veg tent they are all doing well in the big pots, temps this week have been the same and steady 78F days 66F nights RH has been between 45% days and 65% nights. I potted up the 2 C99XGHP, and put them in the veg tent, bottom right. I want to get these up and running asap.I will let them settle down this week before I attempt to bend them about.

Group shot

Lost a GDP clone, caught the top with the humidity dome and broke it in half :frowning: so down to 2 GDP. No roots showing on the 5 newbies just over week in there now.

2 more of the Sebs Rev with roots now, will pot them up this week.

ISSXBB in the corner, its just starting to reluctantly branch out for me, I may get a clone from it yet.

The Sebs Rev is turning into a real beauty, so pissed I lost at least 30% of this plant when I broke it, if not missing 1/3rd, she would be a monster by now, taking up nearly half the tent instead of over a 1/3 of it.

The ReikoX autos in there new home, cover crops coming up as well.

In the flower room things are ticking along, temps have been good 75-79 days, and 67-69 nights with RH40-45% and 65% nights, as its my max setting on the extraction fan. The GDP in the back corner is fox tailing as well as the Tut and Hog, the blue heaven seem to be stable, as well as the BBC, I have moved my lights back up to 20 inches now.

Group shot.

The Tut in the corner fox tails bursting out all over.

BBC, not drunk much since her last watering, she will be out in a couple of days.

3 Newbie GDP, I bent all their branches back down on Wednesday, looks like nothing happened lol.

GDP from the corner showing the fox tails starting.

BBC close up.

16 Likes

I chopped 3 plants today, 2 Blue Heaven and a Hog.

Not impressed with this run, I think I will be lucky to get 50grams a plant dry. I made some bad management decisions topping them with only a few days left before flipping them. I should be sacked lol.

I learned some stuff starting this Low/High stress training, need to let them grow taller before super cropping and topping, need to remove more of the smaller branches inside the plants, and don’t top them with 14 days or less before flipping to 12/12.

Some pics of the little girls. My camera does not like to focus when taking pics in this part of the workshop they always come out a bit blurry for some reason. They were before and after trimming but due to poor focus they are a mix of before and after.

Blue Heaven before trimming.

Blue Heaven after trimming.

Hog before Trimming

Blue Heaven before trimming.

14 Likes

Today I chopped 3 more plants down, The Tut, BH and BBC. All are small, the BBC is looking really nice and has a little purple in it. Had to trim up the alfalfa cover crop as well, it was getting a bit out of hand. As it grows taller than the Clover, its better for these plants that completely cover the pots low down, and shut off the light underneath. as it hangs out over the side of the pots.

BBC very sticky and smells great.

Blueberry Cough after rough trim

Tut after rough trim

Blue Heaven after rough trim

In the clone cab things are good, I had to turn the AC on in the house this week with temps doubling overnight. One day +15C the next 32C and the day after 36C with the humidex putting it up between 40 to 44C equivalent. Reminded me of when I went to Florida, I didn’t enjoy that heat either. Temps have been steady around 79F with RH at 60-70%

Left side new clones.

Right side old clones.

Veg tent has been staying at its usual temps and RH as well 78F with RH 55-60%.
I added 4 more cuttings of 2 GDP and 2 Tut as the ones I did the other week were small and I thing they will run out of steam I have 1 Tut that has just started to root up. I hope they will be ready for my buddy who wants them in 2 weeks.

Hog front and Sebs Rev behind it.

A Blue Heaven in the small pot front right. ISSXBB in the middle with lots of tops now, I should be able to get a couple of cuttings from it now. There are 2 C99XGHP in the back corner.

A better pic of the 2 C99XGHP, I was going to put them in the ten gal pots today, but I forgot the were not feminized seeds, so they will have to wait until I can sex them. I hope I have a least 1 girl there. They are starting to get stockier now they were topped and put under stronger lights.

Been a hot week for the Flower Room plants, it hit 35C in there 2 days in a row, the aircon cant cope with the extra 200w of lights and these temps. The New GDP dont seem to be suffering as far as I can tell yet, I hope the buds dont go all fluffy on me. RH has been between up to 60% at night 35-40% days.

The new plants at 4 weeks now, I think they have finished their stretch, they had some defoliation this week for airflow, and better light penetration. They are looking a lot better than the last ones that got topped late.

The 3 older GDP, they are looking a bit better than the 6 plants just harvested. The top left one is nearly buried in the alfalfa lol.

Thats it for this week, I hope you all can stay cool out there in the heat wave.

18 Likes

Very very Nice , I see you been busy.

2 Likes

Too busy, time seems to speed up as I slow down lol. Just clearing out what I have in clones and plants then I will just grow out a lot of new seed strains I have acquired recently. I may even just use the flowering room, to veg in as well.

I won a Stroopwaffle and Chem seed, over on RIU, I feel a bit guilty, as I only use the private chat, to talk to Labrat and Trichrazy there.

5 Likes

and win seeds :wink: and whats wrong with that?

3 Likes

I think it is a good reward for keeping in touch with the good ole friends …

3 Likes

OK the 3 GDP were dragged out this morning kicking and screaming, before they got butchered. They are now hanging on my drying rack that doubles as a running machine lol.

Temps in the basement now the aircon has been on 2 weeks in the house, are a nice and comfortable, 65-68F with Rh 55-70% which is working out great for drying, the last 2 groups of 3 chopped, took about a week to get the outer leaves dry with the bud still a bit squishy in the middle. They have been trimmed and jarred, very disappointing yields.

Harvest Totals Dry BUD

BH #1 51 GR
BH #2 42.5 GR
Hog #1 46 GR
Tut #1 56 GR
BH #3 60 GR
BBC #1 68 GR
Totals 328 GR

The 3 GDP that came down today should be better except 1 which was tiny :frowning: didnt look like it grew at all in the last 10 weeks.

Before Trim biggest sized one.

After Trimming.

Before trimming small one, The alfalfa grew better than the cannabis lol.

After Trimming, I think this is the smallest plant I have ever grown FFS.

The middle sized one of the 3, before trimming.

After Trimming.

15 Likes

Killer Once again very nice job

2 Likes

So this week ambient temps have been better allowing the basement to be cooler and the clones are doing OK some have been grumpy as they are getting a few deficiencies in their small pots, looks like cal mag and K mostly. I will make up some tea for them this week. Lost 4 Sebs Rev clones from the cab to a friend, which has cleared some space. Might be able to get the cloner back in here now and get some more big pots in the veg tent.

In the veg tent we now have 2x BH 1x Tut potted up in the 10 gal pots. Bent them about gently lol. I did it about 12 inches up to give more ground clearance for the cover crops to get some light They look a bit of a mess all bent out of shape lol… The 2 C99XGHP in the bottom right corner They could be next to be potted up if I can sex them soon, one broken branch is in the FR atm, off one of them, just waiting on the other to produce some lower branches big enough to take for a cutting.

Clones coming on took out 1 GDP which had a nice set of roots the others still not playing ball. 3 new ISSXBB cuts in there as well now, I just one for a mother.

Going into the FR today we have the first Sebrings Revenge looks great, even though it would be a third bigger if I hadnt killed a main branch training it. I think this is going to be full of bud it has so many tops and the nodes have great spacing about an inch to inch and a half apart.

The ISSXBB is next it developed a lot more tops this last week, its not as big as I hoped for but these tend to have big buds and colas so I am hopeful with this one.

Lastly a Hog, they havent done well with this super cropping training mainly as the nodes are already very close and they have hundreds of leaves, so this one has had some major thinning out of leaves and lower down bud sites, we will see if it makes a difference.

The 3 newbies under their big light.

The 3 GDP at 5 weeks now, they seem to be going strong and better than the last 3, being topped 14 days before being put in. They definitely stretch less with super cropping than when left all natural.

3 Pots that now have the new veg plants in, they got some supplements, just to make sure they are good for after Christmas when this stuff should be breaking down by then, with some Basalt, Biochar and Gypsum. Plus some potato skins for the worms, they probably get bored just eating weed leaves all the time.

The 4 Reikio X Autos

This one has been attacked by something, leaves have a few chew marks, I am hoping the cover crops will keep the bugs more interested in them, than the cannabis plants.

This one is 3 days youger than the first 2.

This is the replacement for the one that didnt make it, its a week behind the first 2.

12 Likes

Put 2 of the Big Bang seeds, in water, that I won in The Vault comp a little while ago. Last night I put them into a paper towel, after soaking for 18 hours, this morning they had cracked and had roots 1-2 mil long, tonight I put a couple of peat pucks in to soak, so they would be ready tomorrow morning. I thought I would check the seeds, and glad I did, they had tap roots over an inch long, I couldn’t believe it, they were to long to go into the peat pucks, the seed pod was sticking out of the top, with a hole all the way to the bottom of the puck.

I have also cracked 3 C99x Doc Holiday they went into the magic paper towel tonight, hoping for a similar result tomorrow.

8 Likes

Sup pothead? lol.

Oh, shit the led just shut off, I guess I’ll bong by monitor light!

Iron Madin concert is blasting my ears off at midnight!

Damn this place has a lot of rules. My creativity is stifled! lol

Thrillogy just starting to flower!

9 Likes

Hi Billion, :slight_smile::metal: how you doing man, I guess you have been speaking to Stiggy, and he told you what was going on here lol.

Plants are looking great, I like the bag pot, I do the same for my outside autos. Just cut the top off the soil bag and plant :yum:

5 Likes

Checked the C99XGHP and one is definitely a girl and is now residing in its 10 gal penthouse suite, the other still hasn’t made its mind up yet, hopefully the next few days it will show. Got a feeling it may be a boy, but if it is I will flower it for some pollen to make seeds. Going to take some cuttings from the girl, as soon as the lower branches start to develop more.

All 3 of the Doc HolidayXC99 are above ground one just taking a day longer than the other 2. The 2 Big Bang seeds from Greenhouse seeds,are racing away atm, I will need to top the solo cups up soon with more soil, let them get another inch or so taller first. None of the ISSXBB clones have started rooting so I took them out and put some more Aloe goo on them and changed the water as it was very warm.! of the Tut clones had rooted up so that went into a solo.

10 Likes

I had to stop using my aero-cloner thingy. It worked great in winter, but now the water gets too warm. I think the cheapo pump that came with it is causing the heating? I’m back to jiffy-pellets and rooting powder.

8 Likes

If the ISSxBB dont root up by next week I will be probably following you and going back to peat pucks, until things cool down a bit.

2 Likes

Morning Brother Sasqua LOL
Things are looking Great as always
I see Mr Billion has made it over to say hello,

2 Likes

Morning brother wood booger lol.

Your up early, was the dog desperate for a walk this morning. Just looked at the time I am up late lol. Have to go open the windows in the workshop, let some heat out, the lights have been on an hour. 34C hear yesterday feeling like 41C with the humidex, going to be hotter today as well FFS. Just managing to keep the flower room under 80f thankfully.

It was nice of Billion to come and say hello, his usual chatty self lol. I think he must have music in his ears permanently lol

2 Likes