A Shadey spot to grow, Perpetual organic no till

I’ll gladly smoke the GDP if you don’t wants it…hehehehehe:grin:

4 Likes

Holy crap! I did this post days ago and must have forgotten to post it. Here it is now then. Good memory on this site. lol

I never worked in the plating area but worked as a polisher in a large plant. Not for long tho as it was a filthy job. Another one of those jobs I kept long enough to qualify for EI back in the days when you could still collect even tho you quit.

The beaker is fine. That’s just splatter and will wash right out. I stuck it in a mason jar with some colour changing drying crystals to get it bone dry before putting it into a small container. Bit fuzzy but can still see it.

:peace:

PS: Just ordered 5 packs of beans from Sebring’s site. Paranoia be damned I put it on my Master Card!

4 Likes

Yeah he has some good stuff, I am pleased you are not letting your high security system, stop you getting some good genetics.

Did he have any autos for you to do outside next year? Either Sebring or ReikioX has some CBD autos.

My second job after leaving school was a metal polisher, gave up being a silver Smith to do it. You could make a lot of money in the polishing shop, doing piece work. After 2 years I started my own business doing it.

Your right it’s a very filthy job not good for the health, even when wearing the proper PPE.

4 Likes

I got both the CBD autos. 2 of the Earth Lover, 1 of the Dragon Tongue, the Maui and the Point Break. Had ordered some more Revenge but in the comment thing asked that they switch that to the Point Break. Was worried that if I started switching things around I’d screw up the order.

Couldn’t get on the mailing list tho. Why the hell do they need a phone number?

It’ll be a busy winter making fem seeds and cross breeding the hell out of everything. lol

I ordered some of the sodium thiosulfate. 500g so will have lots to share. Only need about 6g for each 500ml of stock sol’n and you only use 60ml of that for each 1L batch of STS.

Those MC nutes sure soak up moisture from the air. The bit I had left in the container was near dripping water. The big bag of it is still bone dry tho.

Took that broken exhaust pipe section off today so now the car is driveable. Will take it to the shop on Mon and bite the bullet for a proper repair. :frowning:

Gonna make pancakes for our supper tonight. Serious case of the munchies! :smiley:

9 Likes

I think I may get some of those for next year outside.

Not sure, why a phone number is required, other than for contact if there is a problem with an order.

Your going to be drowning in seeds come spring time lol.

I am surprised the exhaust is still attached lol. That’s an expensive exhaust, cost you your fishing tackle, as well as needing being replaced. I think I would have torn it off and beat it with a sledge hammer lol.

3 Likes

I didn’t have to put a phone num in for the payment part. Just to get on the mailing list. I put a random one in and it kept saying to fill out all fields. I watch Sebring’s thread so should hear about them as they come up.

Lots of seeds for sure. Can never have too many tho. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Weekly update.

Clones, seedlings and Mothers progressing, a couple could do with some water today by the looks of them. No sign of the Thrips :slight_smile: the cinnamon dust is still sitting on the leaves.

The 2 Big Bang are being over taken by the 3 Doc Holiday seedlings for size, BB are a little more compact atm. They will all be going into 1 liter pots this week.

I have 2 BBC clones are going into 10 gal pots, once another one of the GDP finishes, probably another couple of days. They will be going to my nephew who is now wanting to grow, he has a 8X4 tent and 2 1000W LEDs not sure of the make but they look decent enough.

2X Tut and 2XGDP still waiting to be picked up by another buddy of mine, he got salmonella food poisoning last week and is in the hospital.

Under the dome is 3 C99XGHP by Painted Fire, cuttings hopefully becoming clones shortly.

In the veg tent things are moving slowly now the C99XGHP is in the Flower Room. I took a struggling branch of the Blue Heaven on the right. Its looking a lot better now, another week and it should be good. The empty pot is for my nephew and the BBC. I was going to make him pot it up and let him get his fingers dirty, hes got to learn :slight_smile:

Tut to the right, C99XGHP boy in the middle, it needs food after getting its roots chopped last week, I may give it a foliar feed of N to pick it up and get some colour back into his leaves. The other BH on the left looking much happier now.

A pic of the alfalfa flowering in the Tut on the right.

In the flower room we have 2 GDP the very yellow one hasn’t had water since Wednesday, so it got a couple of liters today, so the worms don’t dehydrate in the pot. I think I will take this one out Thursday or Friday this week, she is almost done, may take the other one as well, we will see how they progress.

Top view, C99XGHP now under the big lights, its growing an inch a day atm :worried: day 4 since flip.

Side view.

Top view of the Hog at week 4.

Side view. Could have some decent colas on this one :slight_smile:

Sebrings Revenge CBD, I love this plant, its looking awesome. Top view at week 4. Both pics a little blurry, I should have turned the fan off.

Side view.

Lastly the ReikioX autos outside at week 6 or 42 days I think except for the smallest which is now overtaking #3 @ 5 weeks.

Biggest, stacking up nicely along the stem. Its got some spiders camped in the leaves waiting for some juicy leaf hoppers to much lol.

The next just as big now and has nice pink pistils. also stacking up good all along the stem

Next is the very badly chewed one :cry: She is still hanging in there, but cant be generating to much energy with all her leaves being damaged.

The baby of the 4, 1 week behind the others but going well.

15 Likes

Yip, let the nephew get his hands dirty, it’s the ONLY way to learn!!
That Revenge is looking beastly!!!
GDP looking delishious, I may have to try… :grin:

7 Likes

Well if you passing and want to drop in, you can have some to try :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks man, I’ll probably wait till those seeds come in and pop over, then we can smoke one and shoot the shit. Still pretty busy for a few more weeks yet…

5 Likes

No probs I have a lot of GDP, If you like it and want to grow it you can have some cuttings as well :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Cool, thanks man. I’m gonna do a couple runs with the SLH & Planet Purple, Then Gonna switch out probably the SLH for Blue dream for a couple runs. But if you still have it around by then, I’ll check it out.

4 Likes

Looking Good Shadey, It’s always a Good Day when seeds find there way to you

3 Likes

Party at @Shadey’s house

6 Likes

Come on down Trev, the weed is right lol.

6 Likes

That’s definitely got to happen at some point! OG BBQ smokeout!

8 Likes

Trippy Hippy lives just outside Truro, he likes to party. Thats only an hour from me, HardRoC lives 30 minutes from me roughly in the other direction Closet Growth is near him as well.

4 Likes

Your 2 GDP look like good yielders. Nice topping and training going on there man :v:

3 Likes

Cheers Mongo, Its not perfect yet, still a bit uneven in places, but its certainly producing better than letting them grow upwards. I started training these a bit too low of a height really. The Hog and Sebs Rev are better but still looking for that flattish mushroom shape canopy lol.

3 Likes

I’m down, have sept, bbq n smoke out!!! Unfortunatly Closet Growth is a Yanky hehehe.

5 Likes