A stoner Moment - what’s yours?

Hahahahaha make me spit out my beer :beer: one day one day :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

You and 50 still suck …one day, one day!!! Hey, have you grown or smoked Mac 1 ???

3 Likes

I smoked the MAC that I had the other day. It was a nice upper high. Tasted like Jack herier for what ever reason to me a bit .

4 Likes

Really…would not have thought that.

4 Likes

On the way home and down the road I go all the time. Had just finished a joint…first in a week probably had got off work and was headed in about dark. The road went from paved to dirt and the sun went down the road wound around and I got lost and had to go back and retrace my steps to get home. Been that place about a year mind ya…

It was a straight stretch no turns just windy.

5 Likes

Took my dogs out for a run just as sun was going down. On my Ebike, in the park behind my house, leading them through the darkness at 20 mph or so…

Ran smooth into a park bench doing 20 MPH!!! Threw me off the bike, landed 10 feet past the bench, on a gravel patch!

I was stoned on Goji and did not see the bench…omg lucky I didnt kill myself…

11 Likes

My birthday one year, when I used to chew, I had an empty beer bottle I used for a spittoon. Smoked a big hash gagger, and came back in, and took a huge swill, and swallowed it. Immediately ran to the bathroom puking.

One of the worst experiences I have had stoned.

K.

5 Likes

Holy fakkkk darkness causes all kinds of problems for stoners haha

Jetdro I picture you getting up from the ground real quick looking around to make sure there were no witnesses :joy:

@Kobracom420 Barfffffff :face_vomiting:

5 Likes

It was empty, it was dark . What was funny was when I hit it, I was looking way over it, at the hole in the cable that I go through to get into the park from the gravel parking lot. The front tire hit really hard and made a horrible noise. Tuck, my oldest male heard the noise, saw me flying through the air, and started yipping and howling like he was hurt.
I flew over the cable, over the 3 foot tall sunken posts, and landed flat on my back in the gravel parking lot. By the time i knew what had happened, 3 90 pound German Shepherds are all over me…

I have ridden there for 18 years, same damn spot. My eyes are getting bad, and at night i cannot see much more than shadows, never saw the bench till after I got up from the parking lot!!!

I did the same thing last year, was riding there, looking back at my dogs, ran smooth into a tree!!! Have a pic let me see if I can find it

4 Likes

Simple stoner moment, cooking wieners on a fork over open flame and forgot that the fork was FUCKING HOT!! Left nice fork impression upon my lips and tongue.

8 Likes

In high school I was in metal work, we used to get high in the welding room. We would oight up by the vents, then shut them off and fill the room with welding smoke before kicking them back on to clear it out… well that day was hot knives and oil day. So anyways, high as hell I get back to “work” cutting up a bike frame as I popped the first hole it it with the acetylene torch I realized if I held it st a certain angle it would whistle.

Being easily amused I must have made it whistle for nearly a minute before cutting a new hole into it not thinking that the whistling was caused by unburnt gas. KAAAABOOOOM bike frame lifts 2 feet off the table, I panic, shut off the torches and ran out the back door. Cake back around the front and " holy fuck mr G wtf was that"… teacher slams the emergency stop button and starts off on a tirade screaming at the jocks in the class for making more acetylene bombs.

It worked out good in 2 ways… 1 I didn’t blow myself up and 2 my stoned ass got to watch the jocks get torn apart for somthing I did

8 Likes

I have a similar one…Hot knifing outside a car, when we went to leave, I picked the torch up by it’s head…

Left a nasty blister.

K.

2 Likes

Pouring the hot water from a kettle for coffee into the sugar tub instead of the cup

5 Likes

I was just going nuts looking for my shoes to head out for a nightcap…

Spent 20 minutes tearing the house apart.

I was wearing them the whole damn time. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :flushed: :dizzy_face:

7 Likes

Just last week I was looking at my seed supply and found a cross I don’t remember making. I don’t remember ever having a Critical Mass male, but that doesn’t mean it didn’t happen :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Lol, if I had a dollar for every time the sugar bowl has ended up in the fridge!

6 Likes

I’m bad for putting cheese in the freezer

4 Likes

That’s some advanced level stoner shit there… forgetting new strains of weed you’ve created haha

My biggest ones are starting something, then going into another room to get something and starting something else randomly. I usually totally forget about whatever the original goal was.

6 Likes

When I warm up my coffee in the microwave I forget about it 50% of the time. And then I get annoyed in the morning when I can’t find my mug.

5 Likes

I have been known to put the milk in the cupboard also… come to think of it, I’m pretty sure my entire life is a stoner moment :joy:

6 Likes