A stoner Moment - what’s yours?

I spent an hour chopping up an oz in a wooden bowl with scissors - had a session with a mate - got so baked I decided to tidy up a bit ,and yes… I tipped the bowl into the rubbish bin , I think I saved maybe 3 joints worth when I realized what I’d done an hour later - the rest was contaminated with rice and cat food !!

4 Likes

I am sure I am not the only one who has done this…

Overfilling the reservoir…I never leave the room when filling it, now.

K.

7 Likes

Oh yeah done that alright… and the worst part? Mine is upstairs and I didn’t realize until it started raining in the downstairs kitchen… and not just any nutes either, oh no… nutes full of black fulvic and kelp… You got no idea the amount of cleaning and crawling on my belly on broken glass I had to do to convince my other half to let me keep growing :grin:

8 Likes

You got me beat there…I never got caught haha…

K.

2 Likes

You can roll it with the glue side out and seal it like normally to make a ‘backrolled’ joint.
start off with the gumstrip facing down on the table, and the gumstrip at the bottom. put your crutch at the bottom of the paper, and roll it up into a cone starting from the gumstrip. roll it all the way up, seal it like normal, and then peel the excess paper back to the gumstrip gluing it together.
You can cut or burn away the excess paper that sticks out from where you sealed it with the gumstrip. This gives you a joint with as little paper as possible, so it hits smoother and burns more evenly because it eliminates the design flaw of overlapped paper.

7 Likes