A Very Happy Unbirthday, To You!

Well I’m not sure I’ve updated this in a while but I’ve started the search for the princess and the pauper,

@MrSoul original c99 F2
@anon93244739 c99 & third dimension
@Baudelaire c99 Mix
Mel Franks Jack Herer
And just for fun I threw some RKS from the Alaskan cannabis cache as well as his Cambodian. I will be splitting them into individual threads. On for the princess search(c99,c99,and the mix)One for the pauper search (Jack Herer) and then one for @anon93244739 gift to me and the community of the @Subcool third dimension and c99 his buddy grew back in 2012. I will try to be as precise as possible for the crosses as I have limited seeds of the Jack and third. All three jack came up so far. Only two out of five third and none of the 2012 c99 yet. All 6 rks are up, and the Cambodian has a 3 out of 6 so far and the fdm c99 is a 3 out of 9 so far and the original c99 is 5 out of 9 so far. I will look back here to tie them all together but be on the look out for these threads to pop up in the near future. Planned this back in October and just now getting to it. Thank you all for the support and have a blessed evening my friends

8 Likes