ABC bastard cannabis seeds (CLOSED)

So pretty in early flower!!!

7 Likes

Can we get an updated pic?

14 Likes

Here’s one of mine

She’s a different plant to say the least, curious to find out how she tastes.

17 Likes

Nice, subterfuge?

1 Like

I have no idea of the lineage on these, they’re from the seed run

I did find this great thread when looking around for an answer

That’ll be interesting

6 Likes

If they are from the seed run, they are most likely the ABC’s from @Tommy_McCain :v:t4:

5 Likes

Site 3 on the seed run.

I have berry freak x sub1 ripening on the plant still. And we need growers for the site 4 x freakshow!!! I have 7 seeds that need to be grown and crossed on themselves

Any volunteers?

4 Likes

Mine are knocking on 4’ tall… I think I see some pistils, I took a few clones and I’m going to put them in the flower tent and hopefully figure out what’s what.

13 Likes

Hi guys. I have ABC seeds I am in the process of harvesting. I would like to send them to Sebring to give away on his site. I dont know what the process is here.
I have several seeds in dirt or paper towels rn. Hoping to see a good germ rate. My original seeds had a 30 % rate of germinating.
I realize most of u do not know me. Im a friend of Repins. He can vouch for me.
:+1:t3::grin:

10 Likes

Happy Birthday @Tenga

2 Likes

Ty water boy!!! :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

2 Likes

if you haven’t already talked to sebring, them message him saying you got a bunch of whatever seeds you want him to distribute. He’ll shoot ya an address to send to and thats that.

If you wanna prepackage all the packs i’m sure that’d help him out greatly. but you can totally just send a big container of them and he’ll get to it at some point :+1:

7 Likes

Hey bud, if you go to @Sebring site DIYGreenlife and click donations it will walk you through it.

9 Likes

Sweet! Ty both!!
:+1:t3:

2 Likes

Anytime. Out of likes but appreciate you spreading some seeds around. Sebrings site helps many people and much of that is due to donations like yours. Really cool of you.

6 Likes

Pretty sure the fact that you are offering up seeds( to Overgowers if they head to Sebrings site) is vouching for you as well😄. Lots of interest in this variety. Nice of you to offer seeds. Welcome to OG!

6 Likes

Thanks for that info. I had no idea.

Ty Upstate. I have received many free seeds from the Sebring seed run. I am glad to have a way to give back. I am switching more and more to regular seeds/breeding. So I will be offering seeds to Sebring, continually, as I make them. I just ordered prepackaging supplies so I can save Sebring some time.
However, Im a little concerned about germination rn. The original ABC seeds I got-- 6 germed out of 22. Thats pretty bad, but still doable as I grew out 3 males, 2 females and 1 runty female.
So far with the seeds I just harvested, after putting several in dirt and some in a damp paper towel. …nada. No sprouts or tap roots. Im not gonna waste growers time with 0% germ rate!! But these are just some seeds I picked while I was defoling, cuz they looked dark. The girls themselves have clear trichs, so giving it more time to mature.
This web site has been restructured?? I no longer see the button to post pics.

3 Likes

Pretty awesome. At some point I hope to get my hands on the interesting mutant strains like duck foot, freak show, ABC etc. Super weird yet epic looking growth.

2 Likes