ABC bastard cannabis seeds (CLOSED)

I would say there are plenty. More than enough.

9 Likes

I’ll try n sign up again. When I tried it at first I couldn’t get it right and didn’t want to fux up the list…:woozy_face:

Thanks @Tommy_McCain
I got it

4 Likes

https://diygreenlife.com/product/og-seed-run/
Follow the link to pay for the Fall Seed Run Box shipping.

9 Likes

Unfortunately I always get the status Failed in the order.

1 Like

What’s that?

2 Likes

Hi sebring I hope you are ok.

Can you explain us how to do it, I do normally pay to Gazz for the shipping, IDK if still fine on this way

Cheers

4 Likes

I will be paying Friday, thanks for all you do!

2 Likes

Non US distributors can still take shipping money, they just need to let me know they have so I can make sure they get enough seeds to cover all their orders (including extras).

8 Likes

I’ll be checking for failed orders to make sure they receive their seeds too. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’ll have mt donation made by Thursday :+1:

1 Like

It worked now Order #18926 :joy::+1:

2 Likes

i totally missed this one , just found out at fall box payment, i did put extra donation just incase
:v:

7 Likes

Thank you very much for these @Tommy_McCain Should be some very interesting plants here, definitely appreciate the hard work and effort involved in getting these to us. ^^

6 Likes

Would love to try a few ABC

1 Like

I totally forgot to send my shipping fee, got it done now though sorry for the delay to much kush

2 Likes

I think this was a co-op run that already closed. They recently went out in the fall box. I’m not sure if they had any extras but somebody will chime in if they do. peace

2 Likes

I just seen you’re from Canada, if you were I t he states I would offer you some o f what I got but I prefer not to ship internationally, especially since I’m already dealing with enough living in prohibitionland, USA.

The Canadian members would be getting their boxes soon so hopefully you’ll be able to link up with one of them.

4 Likes

Ah I’m newer and still learning and catching on. Thanka for thet info, I won’t miss this next one. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Totally understandable. Thanks either way :slight_smile:

Are there any left? I have missed out so much lately

1 Like