ABC bastard cannabis seeds (CLOSED)

it’ll be cool to see man i’m sure those will be pretty awesome crosses

1 Like

Think that abc crossings are interesting for colder regions, abc should be very strong in cold weather.

Possibly Sativa + ABC, so that it can be finished outdoors in Germany. :thinking:

3 Likes

Might want to change this to “add a number and your name” if current practice is intended.

I didn’t write any of that. Someone made it copied it from a standard form used?

2 Likes

The seed run coop rules seem to be so all over the place and dont make sense to me. Im currently working on a seed run and wont be using this template. Its just stupid in my opinion.

2 Likes

It’s boilerplate in a wiki. You’d think by now some good Samaritan would have fixed it.

Do you have a max number in mind?

Left field, but has anyone ever made a run of the Dr. Grinspoon strain?

1 Like

Lets start with 50 for now. Then I can add any extra stragglers as we go. My goal is to ship it out by next week. This weekend I’m making the final push on the bean cleaning.

9 Likes

A lot of success with cleaning is really an annoying task.

Did you actually take pictures?

Here are some of the plants. The bees loved the males, it was insane. I have 1000’s of photos of my garden (it is large and I take photo’s almost daily) so it is often hard to sift through.

370a5434fb6e563e687bf1664eb325365e185e16_2_243x500

24 Likes

The thought of the Dr. Grinspoon had crossed my mind.

One issue is (AFAIK) it is only available feminized. I was thinking about crossing with an Ace Seeds Panama male (or 2) then back-crossing a couple times and go from there. Another potential issue that was raised a couple months back is there are a couple phenos and the latest seed batches are no longer producing plants with the golf ball nugs. So that would need further work.

To do it right it would not be a quick project.

Cheers
G

3 Likes

I wholeheartedly agree, I’ve only had to do it a few times, but talk about a pain. The initial cleaning is easy, but once down to the small bits and those outer “shells” and it becomes very tedious.

2 Likes

@Tommy_McCain
Has it already been sent?

And what did they make with the buds?

1 Like

Sending it to @Sebring today. I have a legit flower farm and that took some time to shutdown for winter…priorities. Cleaning out old flowers and planting cover crop.

I have what was left in my freezer for making concentrate. I don’t know what the high will be like but the terps are really good. Berries and citrus…I had a hard time placing it. Regardless, everyone including my non stoner wife liked the smell. I may include it into a bouquet or two next year at the flower farm…for my more regular customers!

16 Likes

I shipped it yesterday. There are plenty for everyone. I estimated somewhere north of 110 packs of 20 seeds.

19 Likes

That’s awesome, thank you so much!!

1 Like

Awesome!, thank you brother. I have a great place to put them between the rose bushes. Think they would take lots of sun and heat? That bed faces SW. I have lots of places to work with. peace

4 Likes

Hay hay hey, I just stumbled across this here thread, almost done reading it. But my addiction told me to check for availability before it’s too late.
I’m totally interested in running some of this stuff in my flower bed next to my gazebo, see if anyone can figure it out.
Is it to late to sign up ?

3 Likes

Amazing thanks :pray:

2 Likes