ABC bastard cannabis seeds (CLOSED)

Thanks, I have lost enogh seeds managing them to try now loosing them in the sand :sweat_smile:

Just a small pill tube or box coated inside with sandpaper and shake it gently, that would do the trick … beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes

Always learning. I just saw a dude use a nail clipper (as in fingernail) just a small snip at the stem end of the bean (the rounded part

2 Likes

Interesting with the poor germ rate. Found my auto abc had terrible germ rate but my site 4 had 100% germ rate.

3 Likes

The germ rate is to do with the hardness of the shell and not the quality of the seeds. Specially if the are a fresh batch… but look on the bright side, like this only the strongest and most resilient ones manage to grow. Nature doing its thing.

3 Likes

This is a great simple idea.

1 Like

4 out of 5 popped so far

9 Likes

Omg. I just saw a seed run of the ABC. Do you have any left? I would love to grow that.
I love the strains with completely weird growths.

If you don’t I understand and will just kick myself in the head☹

1 Like

I was follow csi work also - interesting variegation and things popping up

When you say you have seed ; are you referring to Mongy?

Sorry if I missed the posting above

1 Like

Earthworm bins may work good for germination - although thick shells may need some inspiration…

Let me see if I can find my friend mystik and his earthworm bin styles

Used 4 vintage seed

3 Likes

i would love some ABC seeds. funny thing is that im in aus and i cant find any. :frowning:

4 Likes

The one from pics in dome that was just sprouting is now a little bigger but still super tiny. Got 2 more in solo cups that took off good waiting for sex to show. I’ll get pics to put on in a bit. On a side note I can’t remember if it was mentioned before but what is the flowering time like on these?

1 Like

Outdoors they went into mid October in the Great Lakes region. Never flowered them indoors.

3 Likes

Ok cool thanks :grin: I’m in Northern Mi, want to do some outside and maybe a few inside. Once I have them sexed and if I find a female gonna clone the hell out of it to give to friends and such.

1 Like

Turns out those seeds are legit. One of the members here knows the guy from Kalyseeds.

3 Likes

So… I came across this today. It cracked me up…

7 Likes

Here’s the 3 I have going g currently
First the runt still in dome(far left side)

And the 2 in the small veg.waitimg to sex still

7 Likes

So I was looking earlier and nit sure if it’s too soon to tell but it looks like at least one if not possibly both of the 2 bigger ones look like they might have balls. But I want to get other opinions before I segregate them from other plants. I know this strain grows wierd compared tk most strains so I figure it couldn’t hurt to ask. Can get more pics tomorrow once lights are back on if needed.

I’m torn between being bummed as it means can’t clone flower but also looking at it as I could get some ABC pollen to play with and maybe do some crosses with.

8 Likes

Sorry but I just cannot tell at this stage.

4 Likes

I am totally ok with that, wasn’t sure if it was to early to tell or if maybe they show quicker

2 Likes

Im leaning male. But hard to tell yet.

4 Likes