ABushOfKush's Cannabis Adventure - Michigan

Think I going to harvest the tent this Sunday. I already took the top off of Flo x Romulan. Life just got real busy. Hired in full time at the facility I’ve been trimming for, harvest at my place, harvest for plants under the big light, trying to put together a greenhouse, two of my vehicles need work…and a baby on the way! So I think the tent will come down a little early but they’re finished up enough to be great smoke.

6 Likes

Bubblegum Chem

Flo x Romulan

Caramelicious

Snake Venom

Strawberry Guava x Black Lime Reserve

Chocolatina

16 Likes

Beans took a bit, and I’m fairly certain the envelope was opened and resealed, but… Here they are! Thanks!!

10 Likes

Garden upgrade this weekend. 8x16ft greenhouse/hoophouse. Going to be used for veggie starts and house plant propogations. A cannabis plant might find its way in there too…

22 Likes

Solid work! That looks really nice. Wishing you a bountiful season! Many blessings and much love

7 Likes

No way lol

6 Likes

Impressive work!

3 Likes

@Sbeanonnamellow @Tejas @Kavman Thanks! Got the door finished today. Need to cut a vent in the morning before work. Going to be a warm day and roasting in there. Some flats of veggie starts are already hanging out.

4 Likes

really nice work brotha!! any plant will like to live in there! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Hey @ABushOfKush. I’m also in zone 5b and new to growing. I keep a veggie garden but this is my second outdoor cannabis grow. You definitely know what your doing, I skimmed through your diary and I love the set up. I’m jealous of that greenhouse with the nice concrete floor and those huge pots on casters.

Any tips for me? I have a hoop house(first time with a greenhouse). No tent but plenty of room to veg and keep clones. When do you start setting things outside? When do you usually start your seeds (if you start from seed)?

2 Likes

Nice design, I may have to try this out for myself. :star_struck:

Thanks for sharing
Shag

11 Likes

Usually after June 1st is a safe bet for clones to go out. Mid May fresh seeds can be put outside. A lot of clones put out earlier will try to start flowering because the light cycle hasn’t quite gotten long enough. Fresh seeds have a bit of a delay after germinating where they won’t flower for a few weeks.

That’s the earliest you’d want to put them out, and those will produce huge plants. If you want more reasonable sized smaller plants, early July is a good time to plant. Huge plants, especially if you have more than 2 or 3, can get very overwhelming come harvest time. Lots of drying space needed and lots of bags/jars/trimming.

5 Likes

Thanks @shag. Had my eyes on some cheap metal framed greenhouses on the market and decided this would be way sturdier/more modular for not much more money. Only 2 days of building to get it to a usable spot. Under $500. 4 16ft cattle panels and a bunch of 2x4s and screws. $100 6mil greenhouse plastic off Amazon. All went together by myself!

6 Likes

Done at the facility for the day. Stopped by my mentors grow and watered clones. Now I’m doing some work in the greenhouse. Got a makeshift table put together and a few flats of seeds starting on there. Some flats get prime ground spots until I make more shelving/tables. The Vineyard x Hillbilly Skunk from the small tent found their way out here all transplanted into one pot. Should have a month of flowering light cycle to finish. Really need to cut these top vents on each end. 115-120f allllll day in there.

17 Likes

Is it going to be active or passive ventilation?

Cheers
G

3 Likes

The goal is passive. I really want to avoid running a wire down there. Hopefully keeping the door open and a vent at the top of each end will keep things in line.

7 Likes

Damn that looks good brother !
Nice work Hope all is well!

4 Likes

Thank you! Real busy but things are good. Seeing some sprouts coming up in the greenhouse! Should be a year full of vegetable gardening. Sell any goats lately?

4 Likes

This greenhouse is amazing. Michigan in April I’m in here with my shirt off still breaking a sweat. Getting a bunch more veggies and herbs started.

15 Likes

Hey @ABushOfKush what was the temp in there? Curious we hit 60 degrees so just wondering how warm the greenhouse got. Thanks

3 Likes