ABushOfKush's Cannabis Adventure - Michigan

I think so too.
This has happened to everyone.
It just happened to me, I would have tried it but the plant had dried up by the time I saw it.

I also would like to learn how to peel a seed open and get it to grow when it refuses to do anything but it is still firm.

2 Likes

That one, I know for sure, requires steadier hands than mine :grin:

3 Likes

@joheimgrohen
@DougDawson
@Kgrim
@Gpaw
@BigMike55
@HumblePie420

Haven’t gotten addresses from those listed above. If any of you are still interested in some Blueberry Super Silver Haze S1 seeds let me know!

7 Likes

Alright so final count on the Black Triangle comes to 9 plants. Just potted them up from solo cups yesterday. Fresh soil and a clean tent so hopefully they’ll start picking up steam this next week.

14 Likes

You can always just cut the root off and re-root it without pythium attack. I do that whenever I break the roots off accidentally being ham handed. I swear the seedlings are pre-prepped to root themselves as it doesn’t take long.

3 Likes

Seems like the whole stalk up to the cotyledon is very ready to root and has small hairs covering it like a tomato.

4 Likes

Shade cloth has helped daytime temperatures a lot in the greenhouse. I got 30% but I can already tell 60% will be needed in the summer. 70F days are about 92F during the peak of the day. I plan to work on getting the sides to roll up the bottom 2ft.

Real busy at work and other places so I still need to clear the garden and get planting.

13 Likes

Any ventilation? Other than natural?

3 Likes

The eagle has landed, thank you, happy days!!! :grin: :green_heart: :sparkles:

3 Likes

I did throw a box fan in the doorway for during the day. Very inefficient but it brings things down 10 degrees. I need to get a small exhaust fan for the opposite top vent. I’d love to engineer a roof vent but the cattle panels will be a little annoying.

5 Likes

Great thread man. Thats a nice hoop house you built.
Are all the 4x4’s buried?

2 Likes

No 4x4s only 2x4s. And they aren’t buried, although they should be. I haven’t seen an issue with a few of the high wind storms we’ve already had. Rental property so I’m trying to keep things easy to pick up and leave

3 Likes

Nice that makes your design cheaper and mobile. Nice. :+1::v:

2 Likes

Got the sides cut and rolled up. Hot few days coming this weekend. Hopefully this brings the temp down another 10 degrees

16 Likes

Your plants are look beautiful !

2 Likes

I’m interested if your still taking guest !

3 Likes

That looks great!!

3 Likes

The sides will make a huge difference. Also leave both ends open when ever possible

5 Likes

looking good brotha ! What a great sight, I would say the work was worth it. :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Beautiful work, brother!!!
Have you thought about installing an exhaust fan for air circulation???

:metal:t3:

2 Likes