AC Infinity IONFRAME EVO series

I’m in the market for some new lights, I’ve been looking at a few options but performance and price are key for me. I’ve been converting to exclusively to AC gear and I’m extremely happy, not only with their customer support via email but also spent some time on the phone yesterday with Brian in the service dept. Couldn’t ask for a better experience!! Currently I’m running Mars Hydro tws2000 panels and some G8 panels and ufo 660 boosters. They’re ok but both power drivers on one of my tws2000 panels are now fried and I’ve been getting dicked around by mars. Been almost 1 month and I have yet to recieve. And to make matters worse, everything is still covered under warranty and they’re charging me to replace and ship. WTF?? How is that even right when a product is covered under a manufacturer warranty? Smh, whatever I said, paid the money and I’m still waiting. Contacted them the other day and I was told, oops… my shit was lost in transit. Lol, NEVER AGAIN WILL I FUCK WITH MARS HYDRO. They can keep the money I paid, I’m just done at this point, I could care less if the janky-ass shit show hydro drivers even show up. Lesson learned, don’t buy Mars Hydro. I even told them I just want a refund of what I paid and they’re refusing. Instead they assure me it will be sent.

Is there ANYONE OUT THERE RUNNING THE EVO SERIES LIGHTS? How do they perform? I know that line is fairly new but I’m sold on AC Infinity. I’m looking at the EVO 6 or 8, need 2 of them. I plan to run a sealed room with C02 and just picked up the controller and regulator.

4 Likes

I just got the EVO3 but haven’t run it yet. It looks neat in person though :laughing: Posting mainly to see what people have to say about the light since I won’t be able to try it for awhile.

2 Likes

Lol, yeah I can find online (YouTube) is unboxing. Really want to see this line in action! It’s got everything I’m after and the add-on UV bars look nice too, mabey overkill, but hey why not.

2 Likes

picking up an evo3 from @ris when he logs back in. happy with most of their products other than their oscillating fans. another replacement on the way #6 i think.

2 Likes

I have a couple of the oscillating 6" no problems yet. Knock on wood. But for the price it’s not too bad. I’ll have to upgrade to 16" and wall mount them for the sealed room, probably gonna go with hurricane fig8. The little 6’s just won’t cut it, but I’ll end up using then in a veg or clone tent.

Customer service goes a long way with me, I work hard for my money and I have no problem wiping my ass with it on a steller company.

2 Likes

they do have great customer service! response and replacement shipped out within 24hrs, everytime.
its nice they dont ask you to send it back until the new one arrives. my “broken” ones still work but they turn on and off, some click really bad, some stop moving. not sure why they keep selling those if there are so many problems with them. good luck with your setup, will be following along!

2 Likes

A/C infinity has done right by me always. 24hour turnaround on any and all issues. Very reputable company to deal with :+1:

1 Like

That’s awesome to hear!!! I’m having a hard time finding anyone who defames them. I’ve honestly never been happier with a company. I totally understand sometimes you get a less than ideal lifespan in a product, but a company that stands behind their products and listens to the consumers. That’s hard to find in today’s day and age. Greed has taken hold of most of them, and it’s almost like they reley on the fact of the grower being so passionate for this plant, willing to basically throw their money at them either for a deal or touted specs/performance, sadly for the grower just to find out later that they were ripped off.

Are you running any of the EVO series?

1 Like

I have the evo 6 so far it been great. Plant seem to be enjoying it also. Pretty nice build quality to. The price is more than fair if it the same as when they released. I have several ac products all still working. I did have a inline mess up and ended up being my fault they still sent me a new one free

2 Likes

Buy from the eBay online A/C infinity store and you will save money on shipping costs. The are very high to buy from direct because of the shipping charges. Alway check both places to get the best prices as well as Amazon also has the A/C infinity line!

2 Likes

You guys know I’m a ac infinity dealer correct?

3 Likes

I did not. So we can order through you? And how is it comparable to like order from Amazon free shipping price etc ?

3 Likes

If you have prime shopping free and supplies by ac infinity through Amazon

2 Likes

You shoot me a DM or email john@lastgreenvalleyseeds.com then we discuss your needs and pricing. I usually can beat amazon, eBay, or whoever. Just got to remember I’m one guy with a million things on my hands lol.
The more you order at once the cheaper it gets.

4 Likes

Good to know I’ll keep this marked for future purchases thanks for looking out.

2 Likes

That’s bank bro, will check you out on my next set up for pricing! Hell yeah :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

NICE!! I bet that IR is making a big difference with transpiration rates. If you could’ve at the time, would you have went with the 8 over the 6? I’m think in terms of lifespan on the diodes. Generally 50k hours is the norm, but with oversized the light, you’d preemptively get much longer lifespan running it dimmed down.

2 Likes

We need to get A/C infinity to sponsor a giveaway on OG that would be cool and in the process they could grab some of those people in the market at the same time. :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Hell yeah my guy!! We’re definitely gonna be in touch. That’s good to know about better pricing and shipping options. I just bought the cloudforge T7 humidifier, c02 controller and regulator direct the other day. Shipping and California sales tax I wasn’t impressed with, but whatever.

1 Like

That’s a great idea. I’d love to see them shit all over mars hydro.

1 Like