Ac Infinity users Humidity/Temperature Vs 67

Hey OG’ERS :wave:

Just thought I’d toss this out here so others may also know this information easily, as I didn’t at first.

Here is the link to all the information

So when I got my Cloudline T4 Ac Infinity Fan & Control I was super excited, hell yeah…

After trying to figure out the programing to suite my needs I discovered that Ac Infinity has an app for Apple/Android devices, sweet right…

However it won’t work unless you have separately purchased Controller 67 specifically…

When you buy an AC infinity fan, it comes with the OEM stock Controler which doesn’t have Bluetooth/App/ Advanced programing ect functions…

The simplest way to figure out quickly as to which Controller you actually own right now is this, the top right corner of the display screen will display the humidity percentage on the stock Controller only.

Here is a photo of the differences between both Controllers for your reference

So in the end, atleast in Canada :canada: Controler 67 upgrade will cost aprox $100.00 via Amazon.ca or Ac Infinity website… in the United States :us: its around $50.00…

For me atleast the upgrade is worth all the advanced features & downloaded App for programing & Functions…

Hope this makes someone else’s info searching a little easier & less confusing :confused:

18 Likes

I recently bought a 6" model and thought i had the newest controller… it doesnt appear that i do. Thanks for the info…

3 Likes

This is exactly what I thought too, untill I found out differently. Hence why I made this thread ,)

7 Likes

I could see the benefit if it was Wi-Fi enabled. I am looking at the differences on their site and not sure if the money is justified in my case anyway. I will have to debate this one in my head before I can justify buying. Thanks for sharing bud, it’s good to know the differences.

4 Likes

For me it would be the Bluetooth/App phone control & the advanced features…

Mainly that it allows you to have your fan running say on level 2 or 3 ect as a baseline so it never actuallys turns off completely. :smirk: thus passive air flow on the tent…

Allows me to ramp up fan levels at 1% or 1 degrees increments ( dialed in temps/RH )

The app, allows me to program the controller from my phone, similarly how I control the lights & box fan.

I understand it’s not for everyone, but I may end up buying one for its extra uses.

I agree with you on the wifi though, that would have been a better feature to add rather then the Bluetooth, I’m only assuming the Bluetooth may be used to help the controller pair with other AC branded items.

4 Likes

Don’t get me wrong, I may end up getting one as well. With the window ac being controlled by my Inkbird it has kept the RH down and temp controlled so my Cloudline is just humming along and doesn’t really do much. That will likely change come winter. I am just a bit disappointed they are charging $100 for this and don’t give it Wi-Fi. It should have really been offered for a few extra dollars as an option when buying their fan IMO. Both my AC fans are only a few months old, the idea of having to pay that much just to put the included controller in a drawer bugs me a bit. I love my AC fans but just feels a bit underhanded when they only offer them as a separate purchase. Forcing you to buy 2 controllers in order to get those features bugs me a little.

5 Likes

Agree with you completely :100::+1:

If I had to do it over again, I’d just buy the fan alone & the Controller 67 separately, no idea if that would result in any savings. But I wouldn’t feel like I still gotta buy something else either.

3 Likes

Thread book marked for future
Still buying used stuff for fall.

4 Likes

I’ll bet the 67 replaces the base controller once they run stock levels down.

Cheers
G

5 Likes

I’ve been using the Controller 67 for a bit. It definitely makes the fan more configurable and programmable, but it still doesn’t do everything I’d like it to. For example, you can’t mix & match program methods. If you want to run your fan ON at level 2 during your lights off period, but have your fan run between fully off to level 6 based on temp/rh, you can’t do that with this controller. This was confirmed with AC Infinity’s CS. But, there’s a distinct possibility that I might have too high expectations about how programmable a programmable controller should be.

The Bluetooth functionality is rudimentary. There is no pairing, so it’s not secured to only a single device. Wifi would be much preferred, especially since they have an app they can use. That would allow access from away from home if you have a VPN to your home network.

I use controller 67 as much for the reporting view as anything else. It tracks data over time so you can see temp/rh fluctuations and averages. Good for a start toward tracking/controlling with an eye on VPD.

6 Likes

I keep thinking that there is enough talent on this site we could put together a team to hack the controller and open it up to a Raspberry Pi or Arduino.

Cheers
G

5 Likes

The first thing I want is someone to disable the beeper lol

5 Likes

Does anyone own the S6 oscillating clip fans by any chance?

I ordered 2 and one of them makes a very quiet slight crunching noise as it passes the middle axis when oscillating it stops for like 1/4 a second when it does this and continues to do its job…

Is this normal?

Thanks BM

1 Like

I have 2 pieces of equipment left to get the 6-inch XL filter, and The A6 fan. I’ve roided about oscillating fans since 1990 when a friend’s apartment caught fire from an Oscillating fan. I just outright avoid em. Did you email their support staff? I would. Peace

1 Like

i contacted them and its nothing to worry about aparantly just your average vibration during swivel!

hopefully i wont get burned any time soon :man_farmer: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

this was 30 years ago and it fell over while oscillating. I have used them in my grows and house in the past. It fucks with my head the whole time so I just don’t

1 Like

yeahhh i can imagine!! i also get that with the lights too! like what ifs!! :open_mouth:

1 Like