Acapulco Gold Diary

Time for my third grow diary. Previous one for Blueberry Twist can be found here. .

Strain Blueberry Twist

Equipment
Mars Hydro 32x32x63 Tent
Opprui 420w light
AC Infinity Filtration System Pro
OPULENT SYSTEMS 5-Pack 5 Gallon Grow Bags
Vicks Ultrasonic Hunidifier + 8 Feet - Washing Machine Drain Discharge Hose
Inkbird IHC200 Humidity Controller

Soil Mix
1/3 BioFlower in the bottom 2/3 BioAll on top from Bio365

Nutes
Mills Starter

This is my first grow of the year, I wasn’t able to start on in the spring because I would have been out of the country around the end of flowering. I got these seeds in last year’s Seed Co-op box and have been looking forward to growing this strain. Because it’s from the co-op I’m hoping to get a male in the trio to get some seeds out of this grow. If so I’ll donate what I get to the next co-op. If not, I’ll get some legendary smoke. Hope to see some follows for this one, should get interesting at the end as I’m getting a late start so it’s a race to finish before my rain barrel freezes. lol.

Diary

10/2/2023: Germination of seeds started

10/7/2023: Seedlings in their bags and into the tent. Here we go!

10/18/2023: Moved the seedling bags over to 5gal fabric pots with about 1/3 BioFlower in the bottom and the filled to the top with BioAll from there.

10/28/2023: Started LST. I haven’t really put the proper effort into this for the last couple grows and just used an elastic net to spread the branches out, but this time I want to really give LST a proper try.

16 Likes

I’m in for watching this one :point_up:, looks :eyes: like I get the first ticket :ticket: to the show :circus_tent:! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

10/18/2023: Moved the seedling bags over to 5gal fabric pots with about 1/3 BioFlower in the bottom and the filled to the top with BioAll from there.

10/28/2023: Started LST. I haven’t really put the proper effort into this for the last couple grows and just used an elastic net to spread the branches out, but this time I want to really give LST a proper try.

So I didn’t keep up with this one well. Life got in the way quite a bit. This ended up being a seed run when 2 of the 3 plants were male. I got very little useable bud from the 1 female, but I got a decent amount of seeds, around an ounce of them.

Now I need to fully clean the tent since I let nature take it’s course and there’s a coating of pollen all over everything. Then going to give it a few more weeks so any more freezing temps are behind me and start again.

1 Like