Agent K round... 3?

Well this is how we look today, been a rough start to 2020 with too much going on to focus on growing. But really need to resolve my issues and get back on it.

Started as 4 about 4 weeks ago, a really skunky female got rehomed yesterday. That males off to the right because he has some coffee smell when rubbed (not heavy roasted coffee, think beans getting loaded into roaster) - going to collect some pollen from him. Because I want that coffee pheno!

Feeding Megacrop, limited pot size because 26" with lights vertical space to work in. Can’t seem to get a hydro going proper come hell or high water this winter. So went back to basics to get some bud available try solving some of the insane tight budget issues…

Hopefully back more frequently now.

14 Likes

They look healthy so far! Glhf!

2 Likes

And it’s down to 2… One boy one girl. Some pollen stashed.

2nd girl really did not like MC at 6g/gal - brown by next morning after that feeding. This girl took a minor tip burn as you can see - so backed down to 5g/gal again. But a bit of frost showing so I’m a happy camper. Planning to shake the male again tomorrow, probably hit those lower bud sites.

3 Likes

:frowning: Doesn’t seem like excess N now that it’s getting progressively worse and mid leaf… K deficiency?

4 Likes

Someone else will know for sure…but it looks like you should ease off the nutes a touch and raise your light a bit. But like I said…someone else will know better than me.

2 Likes

Flushed about a gallon of water (pH’d to 5.8) through that little 4" pot yesterday. Figure that’s as good a starting point as any… Going to drop the nutes strength a little more. See what next week brings.

Hard to LITFA when I’m always inside these 4 walls :laughing:

Little polenation happened, not whole plant, happy with that - few red withering pistils happening. Still looking not horrible.

2 Likes

Ooops… Starting to look like Ive managed to fully pollenate. :rofl: Well hope was to do concentrates for the vape, luckily not fully screwed.

W

4 Likes

Yup, looks like I’m doing a pure seed run :rofl: happy accidents!

4 Likes